Davide Chiumiento (2 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Events - 28 Jul 2006 - 12:17 PM

Chiumiento arrives in Pinzolo

A new element has been added to the group of players at Didier Deschamps’ disposal: Davide Chiumiento, who returns to the bianconeri after two seasons away on loan with Siena and Le Mans. Born in ’84, the half-Italian, half-Swiss midfielder has already made two first team appearances for Juventus (one in Serie A, one in the Champions League), and was one of the chief protagonists of the Primavera’s success in the Coppa Carnevale of 2004, where he was named player of the tournament

http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1370000&ID=8255

---------------

Should be interesting to see what he can offer us, I hope he's in the squad for the friendly tonight. He'd be able to get a chance with Nedved and co. not playing yet.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Except for one wonder goal, he hasn't exactly been that special for Le Mans. If i'm not mistaken.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    I guess your right, but Im still hopeful, its now or never for these kids to shine. If he shows the kind of form he used to have a few seasons ago, where he was regarded as very promising player then we have ourself a new idol.. but with feet on ground, lets wait and see.....

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Well, he did was call as a hot prospect when he was on our Primavera team, maybe we should give him a real chance to probe himself.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    it depends on what camoranesi does. if camo stays, with marchionni and nedved, it doesnt leave much room for him. but we do need back up for them. the opportunity is now to develop young players, we should take advantage of it.

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    Yeah Adrian I think Chiumiento was brought back now, because probably one or two of our offensive midfielders are on their way out. At the moment probably Camoranesi and one of Kapo and Olivera.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Espectro said:
    Well, he did was call as a hot prospect when he was on our Primavera team, maybe we should give him a real chance to probe himself.

I'm shocked nobody else saw this.

I'm sure he gets all the opportunity in the world at home to probe himself, no need for him to do that while wearing the Bianconeri Shirt. :D

Davide, Could you please take your finger out of your ass and concentrate on the ball please??

Yes, Coach. Hey, I just scored!!! Somebody give me a high-five!!!!

Uh, we'll pass, thank you very much

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    MrsPado'sShoes said:
    I'm shocked nobody else saw this.

I'm sure he gets all the opportunity in the world at home to probe himself, no need for him to do that while wearing the Bianconeri Shirt. :D

Davide, Could you please take your finger out of your ass and concentrate on the ball please??

Yes, Coach. Hey, I just scored!!! Somebody give me a high-five!!!!

Uh, we'll pass, thank you very much
    :lol2:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Mr. Gol said:
    What position does he play exactly? I've heard winger, playmaker and support striker - but I assume he can't be all three.
    For Le Mans he played as a right winger, but for our primavera he was mainly a playmaker/support striker. If im right he also played as a playmaker for the swiss u21 side. So I would say his versatile to play in any of these positions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)