DAVIDE CHIUMIENTO homepage (5 Viewers)

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Antonio ] ++
Only for Lippi, yeah. Anyway both Di Vaio and Nedved are tired. Chiumi NEEDS to enter in the rotation because of a lack of strikers. It's already happened vs Ancona and Depor, it will happen again in the future. Remember next week we have the final of Coppa Italia too. You want Di Vaio and Nedved to play 3 games in 7 days? 90' each game?
But against Milan is a big match

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
its a sad world where rely on a totally off form dv...and neddy the forward??

What genius sent zala on loan and didnt replace him......dunce moggi:devil:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

You can't really say that. We have DP, Trez, Di Vaio, and Miccoli in attack. How would Moggi know that three of them would be injured at once, with one of them on very bad form? Look at Milan, they only have Inzaghi, Sheva and JDT. I bet you if they had injury problems with two of their strikers, they would be complaining too. We have enough strikers, but for some reason they are getting injured or are not performing well. If that is the case, our striking force needs to be replaced, not expanded. Instead, we need more attacking midfielders, because your strikers are nothing without good playmakers. And if you ask me, Juventus don't attack enough from the centre.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
As for Chiumiento, it might be too soon to start him against a team like Milan, but you never know, he could turn out to be the Juventus Kaka, in this game.

:) Yes, I am dreaming...

Jul 28, 2002
milan usually play with one upfront anyway! They also have that u21 player, which i cant remeber the name of on thebench, plus kak that can play in a forward slash midfield role. Plus they have sheva, who never gets injured, where as wwe have trez and dp, who are always injured.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Chiumento just has to start the game. We're not going to play against Milan with only a completely out of form Di Vaio, right? And come on guys, let's face it, the season's over; it's better to give Chiumiento some experience. And I really believe in the guy, I saw him do some nice moves with the primavera. He's got that "touch" you know..yeah, the same touch that made Del Piero great.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I want to see chiumiento too playing more.

I saw him with some moves in the prmavera and the 25 minutes he played agaimst depor but that its not enough.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I know Juventus isn't exactly the team to rush things. But perhaps we should take a risk and really let Chiumiento take part in this last bit of the season. After all he does play with Juventus' Primavera, so it's not like he's going to ruin our beloved team, is it? Anyone who makes it to the primavera should be at least a decent player and since Chiumiento is considered a talent.. A talent just three years older than me living my dream...oh now I'm just sad. Good luck, Davide!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++
I know Juventus isn't exactly the team to rush things. But perhaps we should take a risk and really let Chiumiento take part in this last bit of the season. After all he does play with Juventus' Primavera, so it's not like he's going to ruin our beloved team, is it? Anyone who makes it to the primavera should be at least a decent player and since Chiumiento is considered a talent.. A talent just three years older than me living my dream...oh now I'm just sad. Good luck, Davide!
We might try doing a lot of things, but Lippi is not one to experiment with youth.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

You would think that, but Lippi seems determined to lose with our old players.
Too true. How sad, I really don't see why he constantly fields losing line-ups when we have so many eager youngsters waiting in the wings.

Lippi's idea of trying out young talent is subbing them on in the 92nd minute when we're winning the match to waste a few seconds of extra time :groan:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Too true. How sad, I really don't see why he constantly fields losing line-ups when we have so many eager youngsters waiting in the wings.

Lippi's idea of trying out young talent is subbing them on in the 92nd minute when we're winning the match to waste a few seconds of extra time :groan:
He's not a developer coach. It's unfortunate, because that's what we need, but it's not his fault, he has other strengths...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yeah I think that's the point here.

Lippi's not a bad coach and a tactical failure, but i don't think he's what we need at the moment, with so many of our key players and loyal servants of the past going over the hill

OP
Antonio

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #156
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
    yeah you right, even though Di Vaio did nothing last night except standing in an offside position :wallbang:

Chiumiento will definitely get a chance in the next few games, but do you realy believe he can transtale his talent to a good performance on the field?
    To say it right, Di Vaio never standed in an offside position. The linesman made 5-6 mistakes. But let's not cry on it no more, it's gone. Anyway i dont know if Chiumi can do it in the first team NOW. To translate his talen on the field, i mean. But he has numbers! Have you seen him against Depor? It was his second game ever with first team. And he did some moves.... :eek:

OP
    Antonio

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #157
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    how about palladino, antonio....? do u think he mite have a chance to play, given the injuries prob that we have....? btw, is he good....?

i saw chiumiento against depor, he was lively. but i seriously think that he needs to bulk-up a bit. he looked soo skinny and small on the pitch with the likes of tristan, valeron, andrade :p
    Chiumi is 1,73 m, just like ADP. He needs to work on his body doing a lot of gym, but it's not a problem, he'll do it. Palladino is another good striker, yeah. I'm sure he'll be at least a good Serie B player. At least. But i bet he'll make it in the first team too, one day. Maybe starting as the fifth striker! He aint worse than Zalayeta, trust me. But he doesnt have enought experience, he's still 19, like Chiumi. Give them both a pair of years to learn how to play at big levels and i'm sure they'll back home, like Maresca.

OP
    Antonio

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #158
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

Let's say that Zala got injured badly too. So, even if he still was with us, he was with us injured. No, the problem is another. We have closed the first balance of the season with 22 millions of euro of deficit. We've traded on loan 4 players, saving 5.2 millions. It's a commercial move, not a technical move. We saved 5.2 millions, that's all.

OP
    Antonio

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #159
    Anyway Miccoli is supposed to play against Milan. So it will probably be Miccoli & Di Vaio. If Miccoli will not be ready, Lippi will play with 1 striker, DV, and with Nedved supporting him (Chiumi on the bench ready to enter if we'll need another striker)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)