DAVIDE CHIUMIENTO homepage (4 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Man, antonio is it you from juvemercato.cjb.net ??????????????????????????????????

That was the best mercato homepage ever! What happened?

OP
Antonio

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #45
    Yes it's me. Did you all like that page?
    Man i continued it in italian, "working" for www.juventus1897.it forum (in italian). But damn, if you all liked it......

Anyway are you really interested in Davide? Cause if so, tomorrow you will have www.chiumiento.com in Italian.

OP
    Antonio

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #46
    P.S. I had a page about Andrea Gasbarroni too (but all in Italian) when he still played in C1, at Vicenza. Then he moved to Sampdoria, then to Palermo, then to Under 21. So i'm telling you: Davide got IMO more talent than Gasba! He's a real superstar of the future.. :)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    I didn't hear much about him... but now I see he played yesterday... so he must be a good player.
    makes me happy to see young players from the Primavera playing in Juve seniors team, like Benjamin did too

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Great job :thumb: Antonio & I will be waiting for the english version of the site. :)

Aug 1, 2003
    I love paro, he's hot.

Anyway
    I thought Chiumento was a goalkeeper... must be the Chimenti name curse... but then that'd be unfair to Mirante ;)

I have not seen him play and do not know if he is to come to be the next Del Piero, however I do hope he will, or maybe better. Good luck to him.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    I hope he dont get under too much pressure when called next del piero and then not play as well as he does. look at magni (spelling) for bolgna he was meant to be next zidane and he has not lived up to expectations at all.
    Do you think Chiumiento could be a full squad member next season?

OP
    Antonio

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #51
    I doubt it. I mean he's still 19 and Juve doesnt really like youngs. Until they are 100% ready for Serie A.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Antonio ] ++
    Yes it's me. Did you all like that page?
    Man i continued it in italian, "working" for www.juventus1897.it forum (in italian). But damn, if you all liked it......

Anyway are you really interested in Davide? Cause if so, tomorrow you will have www.chiumiento.com in Italian.
    Man, i wrote at your forum. It was the best juvemercato site ever! Straight from italia! What happened man????

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    But Lippi let him play in the Ancona match and that should mean at the very least something
    yea, maybe that's true.....but it may well be coz we're out of options :down:

but i hope we can keep him, and slowly introduce him into the squad :thumb:

OP
    Antonio

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #58
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    But Lippi let him play in the Ancona match and that should mean at the very least something
    Well he's the MVP of the Viareggio Tornment, the star of our Primavera. When we are 3-0 against a team who has done just 6 points in Serie A till now i think we can "risk" him. It was been more a gift for what he's doing with Primavera. Next year i think we will loan him. He's still too young. But he'll back in the first team 100% sure. He got mad talent. But you know, he plays in a position where we already have Del Piero, Miccoli and eventually Di Vaio.

++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    Man, i wrote at your forum. It was the best juvemercato site ever! Straight from italia! What happened man????
    I've finished my school! :)
    I'm almost graduated in law now. Gotta do the thesis! :)

++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    I read somewhere that he's more like a young Zola than Del Piero ... what do you think Antonio? :)
    I think he got talent. He looks like the first Del Piero, not this one. This one is all muscles and power, the first one was fantasy, dribbling, etc.. Or yes, Zola. Anyway he can play fantasista (like Zidane) or second striker (like Del Piero). Against Ancona he has played as a mid (cause Lippi told him to play there).

Hello Alex.

OP
    Antonio

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #60
    Yeah, today i'm phoning him. I'm waiting for him to have full authorization from Juventus FC. When i got it, i'll translate it in English and French.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)