David Villa (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

lol, villa alone would probably be worth 50m at least. that's why this rumour is so ridiculos. zalayeta + 8m my ass, i know a certain club from london that would be more than willing to splash 50m+ for such a striker. personally villa is one of top 5 strikers today.

Jul 23, 2006
vlatko said:
lol, villa alone would probably be worth 50m at least. that's why this rumour is so ridiculos. zalayeta + 8m my ass, i know a certain club from london that would be more than willing to splash 50m+ for such a striker. personally villa is one of top 5 strikers today.
:agree:
the club that will buy him will get soo much money from shirt sales(more than any other striker, exceot henry)
i know i would buy a juventus shirt with his name on it IF he does come

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Valencia want Lippi and Buffon
Wednesday 15 November, 2006

Valencia are hoping to lure Marcello Lippi and Gianluigi Buffon to Spain at the end of the season, reports suggest.

Coach Quique Flores’ team are currently sixth in La Liga, five points behind leaders Barcelona, and are already making plans for next season.

Now director general Amedeo Carboni has been quoted as saying: “Our two primary objectives should be Lippi and Buffon.”

The World Cup winning boss has not yet found a new job and had dismissed the latest reports linking him with a move to Milan, where he could replace Carlo Ancelotti at the end of the season.

Buffon, who may take over from veteran goalkeeper Santiago Canizares, chose to remain with Juventus despite their relegation to Serie B in the aftermath of the Calciopoli scandal.

However, agent Silvano Martina has admitted that he may consider a summer switch as the Golden Ball nominee is interested in an experience abroad.

Carboni also warned Inter and Juventus that star striker David Villa, a reported target, is not for sale.

“We have not received any official offer and even if this were to happen we would never consider selling Villa,” said the former Roma man.

Villa’s agent José Luis Tamargo also confirmed that his client is happy to be at Valencia and is not interested in leaving Spain.

“David is fine here and does not want to move. These rumours have been released in view of the upcoming January transfer window, but are completely without foundation,” commented the agent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wish we'd close this thread as it's pointless imo. villa would be probably the most difficult player to buy atm.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Maybe we could swab Gigi and Villa even I don't see the point of buying another striker as long as we have Alex, David, Boji, Zala and Palladino. First we must sell ate least on attacker to buy Villa and that probably should be David because I don't think that Villa would aceept sitting on the bench and neither Trez and if we put Alex on the bench again it would be...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
I guess Villa 25 million euro

Vicente 12 million

this isn't offical,only my opinion:)
Pretty close...:)

vlatko said:
Dude, you´re crazy.

Ronaldinho is worth 60-70 mil. €, and Villa is far from him.

If Chelsea wants to splash that money on him, that doesn´t mean that is his real worth.

I think Torres is more valuable than Villa, I remeber that Atletico Madrid named his price ----> 45 million €

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vlatko said:
Valencia want Lippi and Buffon
Wednesday 15 November, 2006

Valencia are hoping to lure Marcello Lippi and Gianluigi Buffon to Spain at the end of the season, reports suggest.

Coach Quique Flores’ team are currently sixth in La Liga, five points behind leaders Barcelona, and are already making plans for next season.

Now director general Amedeo Carboni has been quoted as saying: “Our two primary objectives should be Lippi and Buffon.”

The World Cup winning boss has not yet found a new job and had dismissed the latest reports linking him with a move to Milan, where he could replace Carlo Ancelotti at the end of the season.

Buffon, who may take over from veteran goalkeeper Santiago Canizares, chose to remain with Juventus despite their relegation to Serie B in the aftermath of the Calciopoli scandal.

However, agent Silvano Martina has admitted that he may consider a summer switch as the Golden Ball nominee is interested in an experience abroad.

Carboni also warned Inter and Juventus that star striker David Villa, a reported target, is not for sale.

“We have not received any official offer and even if this were to happen we would never consider selling Villa,” said the former Roma man.

Villa’s agent José Luis Tamargo also confirmed that his client is happy to be at Valencia and is not interested in leaving Spain.

“David is fine here and does not want to move. These rumours have been released in view of the upcoming January transfer window, but are completely without foundation,” commented the agent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wish we'd close this thread as it's pointless imo. villa would be probably the most difficult player to buy atm.
Fuc* them, if they won´t sell Villa to us, then why should we sell Gigi to them?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

mark83 said:
Dude, you´re crazy.

Ronaldinho is worth 60-70 mil. €, and Villa is far from him.

If Chelsea wants to splash that money on him, that doesn´t mean that is his real worth.

I think Torres is more valuable than Villa, I remeber that Atletico Madrid named his price ----> 45 million €
value and asking price are two different things. villa's market value is surely no lower than 40m, definetly not if 45m is torres's value as i regard villa much higher than torres, as he is way more consistent. ronaldinho's value can be 50, 60, 70m that doesn't mean he won't be sold for 90, 100m. valencia getting 50m for villa would be nothing strange, he's 24 and one of the top 5 strikers in the world.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

tassard said:
Anyone seeing Buffon-Villa exchange:confused: ???
hopefully not. villa is awesome but for what we would give to get him we can use in numerous ways to make a better squad for next season.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
tassard said:
Anyone seeing Buffon-Villa exchange:confused: ???
i hope not, for me Gigi is essential for this team. And for all we know, we could bring Villla and pay all that money then he flops. How many Spaniards succeeded in serie A?

Mar 24, 2006
mark83 said:
Fuc* them, if they won´t sell Villa to us, then why should we sell Gigi to them?

:pint: mark , no reason for we to sell gigi to us after this stupid statement from carboni :pumpkin: for ever and ever .

oke, agree wif u vlatko , we should close tis thread AsaP , we don't need him and he go nowhere rite ? that's the conclusion !

Jul 23, 2006
sateeh said:
i hope not, for me Gigi is essential for this team. And for all we know, we could bring Villla and pay all that money then he flops. How many Spaniards succeeded in serie A?
more like: how many valencia sensations have succeded in serie a?
example: the one and only mandieta

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
reggaeboy said:
I say we spend that 40m in three or four solid players and forget Villa
nobody besides chelsea/madrid can spend that kind of money...and that is simply not the Juventus way...we do not spend insane amounts of money unless we sell first...and we have done enough selling already!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)