David Villa (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
For the immediate future Juve should look to sign a quality central defender and another attacking midifielder...I think Paro and Marchisio can do the job in CM...but we must get another attacking player to back up Nedved/Camo...Boji will permanently join Juve in the summer so forwards are not a problem

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I m also convinced that we wont buy foreign players only,
and so far the transfer rumours include mostly foreigners,
DD will bring in some French boys but the majority of Juve was, is and always will be made in Italy,
so we should prefer to buy foreigners, in places Italian players cant offer that much, RB and LM are the priorities IMO,
Neddy is irreplacable, every time we miss this guy, we suffer and there are very few players in the world able to offer what he does, noone can offer what he offers both in attack and defence, we should concentrate on pace and tehnique,
same goes for RB

instead of wasting money on the attack we should concentrate on our real needs,

Italian sub for Zala, Italian DM better than Paro and Marchisio, Italian CB with Barzaglis quality

Faty or another equally good RB and Mancini or Ribery if Neddy retires first eleven football...

quality tagret man CF and RM should join us only if we sell Treze+Camo,
if the later two choose to stay, they earned that right, we sell enough of their generation, we need some to keep our identity, even if that means that we should suffer a bit economically.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Cronios said:
DD will bring in some French boys but the majority of Juve was, is and always will be made in Italy,
so we should prefer to buy foreigners in places Italian players cant offer that much RB and LM are the priorities IMO,
Neddy is irreplacable, every time we miss this guy, we suffer and there very few players in the world able to offer what he does, noone can offer what he offers both in attack and defence, we should concentrate on pace and tehnique
same goes for RB

Italian sub for Zala, Italian DM better than Paro and Marchisio, Italian CB with Barzaglis quality

Faty or another equally good RB and Mancini or Ribery if Neddy retires first eleven football...

if the later two choose to stay, they earned that right, we sell enough of their generation, we need some to keep our identity, even if that means that we should suffer a bit economically.
Agreed...we should reinforce the back line and more importantly to find Neddy's backup!!! this is the hardest to do :smoke:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
- vOnAm - said:
Bro, I've become the somewhat Anti-Fan Favorite here :D, a few years ago it was Del Piero and now its Trez, Im gettin hammered! :pint:

For the record I didn't suggest a trade, I'd just be more tempted by the Villa - Trez swap than you guys, if indeed it was ever proposed.

But the thing is, I don't think we need to change our striking line, for next year. We do however need to create more options in midfield and strengthen the defense.

Bojinov isn't pacey, he's fast but not up on the pacey runners. Our team really has no pace. And if we want to create more options in attack we need more pace.
imo the pace should come from the midfield first not the forwards.Boji and palladino have a pretty decent.The midfield is the problem, as neddy isnt 18 and camo isnt a pacey winger.
Marchionni could do well, but he is yet to impress.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Cronios said:
so we should prefer to buy foreigners, in places Italian players cant offer that much, RB and LM are the priorities IMO,
Neddy is irreplacable, every time we miss this guy, we suffer and there are very few players in the world able to offer what he does, noone can offer what he offers both in attack and defence, we should concentrate on pace and tehnique,
same goes for RB

Totaly agree.....

well put Cronios

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I cannot think of a good Italian DM that is available...they r all at clubs that they could never leave...Perrotta De Rossi Gattuso Pirlo...and we have already wasted Maresca and Brighi...I say do not repeat the same mistake and continue with Paro/Marchisio coz they certainly look the part

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Read today that Carboni said that the Transfer Target for Valencia next year must be Gigi Buffon and Marcello Lippi...if u know what i mean

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
sateeh said:
imo the pace should come from the midfield first not the forwards.Boji and palladino have a pretty decent.The midfield is the problem, as neddy isnt 18 and camo isnt a pacey winger.
Marchionni could do well, but he is yet to impress.
Yeah I totally agree. I only meant that if we're gonna but a new striker might as well make him offer a new dimension with pace.

But again, I love pacey wingers on a team. You dont need two, just atleast one to open up the defense. And I do believe its best to preserve our striking line-up while adding depth to attacking midfield.

Di Michele and Di Natale are very good going forward imo, both are mobile and have pace. Having Zambrotta back would be a dream for me.

salman said:
get vicente.we need him more than villa.
I would be happier if Juve's trip to Valencia was to discuss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)