David Villa (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
Bojinov is pretty pacey,and skillful imo, palladino isnt very fast but has more skills than Boji.
They are pacey and skilfull in their own ways, but what we need is a thunderbolt like Henry.

zizoufan said:
I worship god in fact but i love trez instead. But i think it's the right time to sell him. :D
From my point of view, the players that should be released are :
- trezeguet and camo.
how about a swap deal camo/villa ?
I´m personally not a fan of exchanging players, especially when they are not in the same position, but we haven´t got choices...

Buy on AliExpress.com

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
With sellind Camo and Trez we will becoem around 25-35 mil Euros. And with this money and some good swaps-investigations we can build a important team for serie a. and we can sell our older players and replace them with the youngsters where are ready and would give all to play for juve once.:faq1:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Jeeks said:
Buying forwards is doing like Inter.
:agree:
since when do we stack up on forwards anway?
we need to spend the money wisely, and try to keep some shape of the current team.

Am still against this deal.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
to be competitive next year in the serie A , we need the followings things to be done :
- first of all, do not change the skeleton of the team ( Buffon - nedved - delpiero - and to some extent camo and trezegeut). these are the basic elements from which we can build a team around. I'm sure every one understand why ? long time playing together in the serie A, experienced players.
- secondo, we must keep the players who had a little experience in serie A and showed up a lot of potential this year in serie B, i'm pointing out here paro, marchisio, chilleini and to some extent balzaretti even if i'm not so satisfied with his display this year).
- tertio, bring up the back up of the skeleton : the replacement of nedved is worrying me too much in fact cuz this player is really irreplacable and i wouldn't mind if we could get a clone of hime (héhé) then i'll switch my intention to the defense sector .
what u think
please discuss ( à la abu )

Jul 2, 2006
zizoufan said:
to be competitive next year in the serie A , we need the followings things to be done :
- first of all, do not change the skeleton of the team ( Buffon - nedved - delpiero - and to some extent camo and trezegeut). these are the basic elements from which we can build a team around. I'm sure every one understand why ? long time playing together in the serie A, experienced players.
- secondo, we must keep the players who had a little experience in serie A and showed up a lot of potential this year in serie B, i'm pointing out here paro, marchisio, chilleini and to some extent balzaretti even if i'm not so satisfied with his display this year).
- tertio, bring up the back up of the skeleton : the replacement of nedved is worrying me too much in fact cuz this player is really irreplacable and i wouldn't mind if we could get a clone of hime (héhé) then i'll switch my intention to the defense sector .
what u think
I agree

Del Piero,Trezeguet,Nedved,Buffon,Camoranesi must stay
Bojinov must be our first target
after this transfer,we must get Barzagli
Faty already ours

if we can get Mascherano,De Rossi or another dmc,we will get our revenge

also Villa would be perfect:)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
baggio said:
Dude, Trez is untouchable as far as I'm concerned. So leave him the fuck alone. :cool:
Bro, I've become the somewhat Anti-Fan Favorite here :D, a few years ago it was Del Piero and now its Trez, Im gettin hammered! :pint:

For the record I didn't suggest a trade, I'd just be more tempted by the Villa - Trez swap than you guys, if indeed it was ever proposed.

But the thing is, I don't think we need to change our striking line, for next year. We do however need to create more options in midfield and strengthen the defense.

sateeh said:
Bojinov is pretty pacey,and skillful imo, palladino isnt very fast but has more skills than Boji.
Bojinov isn't pacey, he's fast but not up on the pacey runners. Our team really has no pace. And if we want to create more options in attack we need more pace.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
zizoufan said:
Actually, Barcelona could make that mega offer for us due to the absence of two stars:
- etoo for 6 months
- messi was added to the list : 3 months.

what Bad luck is this team suffering ?
You forgot Saviola too, he will be out for about six weeks. And I've red that Barca wants to loan Larsson to help them in this injury crisis.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
zizoufan said:
what u think
:faq1: :agree:

We need a mix of our expirienced players and promissing talents.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
goggo said:
:faq1: :agree:

We need a mix of our expirienced players and promissing talents.

- vOnAm - said:
Bojinov isn't pacey, he's fast but not up on the pacey runners. Our team really has no pace. And if we want to create more options in attack we need more pace.

Henry?:eyebrows:

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Today read a Interview on italian that Cobolli Gigli has given and he spoked about the future transfer spirit and stuff like this. Watch out at calciomercato.com

he said that Bojinov will be the future of juve so they will buy him and that juve is following a lot of talents but they will go more for italians. It sounds like Montolivo in my ears :)

Jul 2, 2006
curi83 said:
Today read a Interview on italian that Cobolli Gigli has given and he spoked about the future transfer spirit and stuff like this. Watch out at calciomercato.com

he said that Bojinov will be the future of juve so they will buy him and that juve is following a lot of talents but they will go more for italians. It sounds like Montolivo in my ears :)
good,I want Bojinov because I believe him

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
curi83 said:

Good.

He´s starting to earn my respect, let´s see what he can pull off.

Mar 24, 2006
zizoufan said:
Actually, Barcelona could make that mega offer for us due to the absence of two stars:
- etoo for 6 months
- messi was added to the list : 3 months.

what Bad luck is this team suffering ?

the latest
saviola out for around 4 - 6 weeks . i thought that they was cursed by donCapello :D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
curi83 said:

I think we should go also for the talents in south america as well !
we have our scouts there i think ! :smoke:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
This would be a satisfactory strike force for next season: Trez, DP, Montolivo, Caracciolo and Bojinov. Montolivo can also play in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)