David Trezeguet (11 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I don't think Trez would sign with another Italian club because he has made it far too evident that he loves Juve.

But then again I have been known to be wrong from time to time

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
At the end of the day, we did mistreat him. I won't blame him if he does join Milan but it'll be heartbreaking.

Can't blame him for playing at the highest level with players like Zlatan, Robinho, and Thiago Silva.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
After the magic generations of attackers, we were only left with Pippo to pair with DP.
Pippo was imo a very limited player, he had zero technical abilities, not quite the best header and was only good at sprinting from the back of the opposition defense, without ever passing a defender, and score in the 1on1 situations.

But the fact that he was born off side was such a big bane, for his only advantage and the complete lack of creativity was extra hurtful for us after ZZ was gone.
Since then, the need for a prolific striker to partner DP was created and Treze was the only one to answer that call!
One of the best finishers we ever had and tailored to our needs.

Even today, with the huge amount of creative dribblers we have, we only lack a finisher like Treze to nail them, but i guess we ll have to search for another decade in order to find one...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
After the magic generations of attackers, we were only left with Pippo to pair with DP.
Pippo was imo a very limited player, he had zero technical abilities, not quite the best header and was only good at sprinting from the back of the opposition defense, without ever passing a defender, and score in the 1on1 situations.

But the fact that he was born off side was such a big bane, for his only advantage and the complete lack of creativity was extra hurtful for us after ZZ was gone.
Since then, the need for a prolific striker to partner DP was created and Treze was the only one to answer that call!
One of the best finishers we ever had and tailored to our needs.

Even today, with the huge amount of creative dribblers we have, we only lack a finisher like Treze to nail them, but i guess we ll have to search for another decade in order to find one...
You even try to make yourself sound right about the past and how you predicted it. You are pathetic, pitiful and sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)