David Trezeguet (3 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
TREZEGUET TO NAPLES? - Caliendo does not exclude an arrival in winter in blue shirt: "At Naples in January? I confess one thing: the last time when I went to visit him in Dubai two weeks ago, I went to see his game and he told me that they need real soccer. He asked me to address the situation because they want to continue playing. Yes, we talked about Naples, but that was because he dreamed of himself with all this experience because it was enchanted by the Neapolitan fans " .

May 22, 2007
David playing for another team in Italy is painful, would rather he was in France.

Edit: I thought he was returning there but apparently Monaco are bottom of Ligue 2 with only one win? What the fuck?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Last season's UAE runners-up Bani Yas admit they are still in discussions with star striker David Trezeguet about remaining at the club after he revealed he wanted to leave due to a persistent calf injury.

Bani Yas, who announced they had appointed former Saudi Arabia coach Gabriel Calderon as their new boss on Friday, are keen to hang on to the 34-year-old ex-France international who was their prized recruit in the off-season.

Trezeguet's agent Antonio Caliendo was due to fly into Abu Dhabi earlier this week to discuss the situation, however Bani Yas spokesperson Musaad Al Harthi revealed little had changed.

"We are still trying to persuade him to stay. As it stands, nothing has changed," Al Harthi told The National.

"We hope we can come to an amicable settlement and Trezeguet can continue to stay in the club."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)