David Trezeguet (5 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That was indeed an insanely strong Juventus squad. Don't mean to gloat or anything, but i still don't understand how we were able to beat your team that season, you guys had world class players in every position. While we had Flamini, Hleb, Senderos and Eboue.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Well , just to figure out how strong we were , most of our players played that world cup final in 2006 , without mentioning such quality players like Emerson , Zlatan , Mutu , Nedved and a young Chiellini .

People were getting sick of winning the scudetto , with that squad we were aiming at winning the CL and we were getting stronger year after year till falsopoli happened .
until this day I just can't believe how things changed so quickly , I heard the news in the radio about juve getting involved in a cheating scandal and I was LMFAO , nothing will happen , just like the doping case :sergio: .

May 22, 2007
That was indeed an insanely strong Juventus squad. Don't mean to gloat or anything, but i still don't understand how we were able to beat your team that season, you guys had world class players in every position. While we had Flamini, Hleb, Senderos and Eboue.
I think it was mainly Pires, Fabregas and Henry outweighing the rest of your squad that night, you made the final so something must have been right with your team. I don't understand how we lost to both Liverpool and Arsenal consecutively without progress, that was a Champions League winning team.

Nedvěd

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Fuck Zlatan, Forza Trezeguet

I don't quite think it's understood how great Zambrotta was, unlike Thuram and Cannavaro etc. We were so spoiled.
Absolutely, back then our major concern was playing with flair & winning the CL.:cry:

Retarded coach.

May 22, 2007
Absolutely, back then our major concern was playing with flair & winning the CL.:cry:
Back then we had real concerns, how many trophies to win :sad:

Retarded coach.
I can't pin it down to anyone else. Look at how well these same players performed in a tournament under different coaches, a lot of them were in the WC final. Nothing was wrong with the personnel.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Because i have so much love for Trezeguet, my mind is starting to play tricks on me; i keep waking up and going to the Players section, trying to find some Trez pics of him training with our team, cause i keep forgetting that he doesnt play for us anymore! I LOVE YOU TREZEGUET!!!!!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We had old fashioned 4-4-2 style under Capello.

With the squad we had back then we should have reached the Semi's minimum, yes MI-NI-MUM

Fucking Capello played defensively in his 1st season against Pool which knocked us out. In his 2nd season he played even more defensively against Arsenal and what's even more hilarious, the lucky Emerson Bremen win :lol:

Even Ranieri did better job than Capello with our squad as soon as we got back to Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)