David Trezeguet (17 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I love Treze Just never liked the knock backs and the back passes and never pushed foward with the ball himself. Always wanted it delivered and make the rest of the team make most of the goal for him; but yes his chances were more clinical than Amauri.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Tbh, so far we don't really have much to regret because Juve scores a lot even without Trez.
But sooner or later this season, especially on tougher matches with fewer chances, we will miss him a lot.

The mistake in selling Trez is that we didn't get an adequate replacement. If we got Dzeko we'd have missed Trez as someone we love and we got used to watching in Juve, not as someone we need on the pitch.

Jun 13, 2007
I agree with Alen. Letting him go wasn't the mistake. The management erred in not replacing him with a great striker. That said, if Amauri can find his form we'll be fine. Quag is decent this far and IQ has delivered when called upon. Alex is Alex, I don't even need to mention him.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
That is inconsequential

1. We didn't get Dzeko
2. Vinny and Amauri have not stepped up their play and production

But then again, the detractors will bang on the same revolving null points about when we get Dzeko (because its written in stone that he will come to Juve :andyandbarcelona: ) and Amauri is bound to break out and stun the entire world by becoming the greatest player ever.

Fuck our management

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

anyone can find youtube of the goal he scored?
Typical Trez, cross into the box for Trez, defender failing to clear it and Trezie boy takes his chances.

Dissent.

One of his team-mates had just been kicked, and Trez wasn't happy about it.
The ref was a criminal. Wanted to force his authority throughout the whole match, but went about it the wrong way, carding everyone who opened his mouth. Trez actually got two yellows in a row, which is something I rarely saw, first for protesting a foul on a teammate, then being unsatisfied with a yellow. :D It really should have stayed on that first yellow. 2 other were sent off as well.

BTW folks, that Drenthe is a freaking meace on the left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)