David Trezeguet (27 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was as off as he could possibly be, in even the most basic ball touches. Was bit sad to see, hopefully he bounces back quickly, I was hoping he could score a goal at the end so he could get some confidence back, I gather thats why Ciro kept him on despite his performance.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
that fuckin' keeper kept like a spasticated seal through the whole game, but when it was Trez's bullet header, the guy became fucking Buffon from Mancester 2003!

FML!!!!!!!

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Things are not looking good for David at the moment, but as has been said so often on this forum; form is temporary and class is permanent.
With the support of the club and his teammates he will get over this blip and resume banging them in

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Trez was invisible for most of the game...but to be fair he wasn't getting a lot of service. Most of the passes were played to Iaquinta up front. I imagine Trez would be a lot more effective with Del Piero there instead of Vincenzo since DP and Trez have an amazing connection.

In my opinion, Trez should fight it out for a starting spot with Amauri and Iaquinta. If even after this season he proves to be 4th choice striker...only then should Juve consider selling him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
One bad game emans nothing...and we are in the pre season FFS.

Class is permanent and trez will be receiving services beyond his imagination since he joined juve... so i dont worry about a single game he has been off.

He likes to be off from time to time in games....we all should know this at this point.

And one more thing.... Amauri is fucking class and the one saying he is a flop should eat a weenie.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ok question to all of you who say we should sell Trez...

What happens if Trez scores 2 goals against Real Madrid in the next match?
If he does It'll be as backup because I think Ciro will start DP and Amauri. On second thought, I don't even think he'll play because Iaquinta deserves a starting spot also.

It's his attitude that's the problem. He doesn't look happy at all. You can see that in his face and game. I love Trez but if he can't accept that other players deserve to play instead of him then I think he should be sold and we should replace him with someone much younger.

If he can accept to start certain games and be a team player then I wouldn't mind keeping him but I don't think he's the type to just settle and rot on the bench.

I love the attitude our players are showing on the pitch and I want it to continue there and in the dressing room.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ok question to all of you who say we should sell Trez...

What happens if Trez scores 2 goals against Real Madrid in the next match?
Very good question. Unfortunately it's always bunch of immature folks posting and stating how and where they want to see the player finishing his career, even after some friendly matches.

It's sad and incredible, it's not exciting anymore checking Trez thread anymore, nor Dp's and others, once Del Piero doesn't play his usual game he should be benched, once Trez isn't in his best days he should be out, once Camoranesi gets a red card he shouldn't play anymore and so on....

But the worst thing is reading or checking match threads during a game.... My god.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I have a feeling that Trez is going to have a good season. And even if he proves to be just simply on par with Iaquinta or Amauri, his value will still go up a few million probably. And then we'll at least know that we can afford letting him go because we have other strikers who are just as good. But give Trez that chance to prove himself at least. I wouldn't be surprised to see him claim back his starting spot on the team.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
If he does It'll be as backup because I think Ciro will start DP and Amauri. On second thought, I don't even think he'll play because Iaquinta deserves a starting spot also.

It's his attitude that's the problem. He doesn't look happy at all. You can see that in his face and game. I love Trez but if he can't accept that other players deserve to play instead of him then I think he should be sold and we should replace him with someone much younger.

If he can accept to start certain games and be a team player then I wouldn't mind keeping him but I don't think he's the type to just settle and rot on the bench.

I love the attitude our players are showing on the pitch and I want it to continue there and in the dressing room.
that's my opinion too!!! he just doesn't look happy at all :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)