David Trezeguet (140 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
Trezeguet to Inter - that should never happen. Its like ADP or Nedved to Inter - I am not certain whether it would be better if it actually happened. Nowdays with FIFA financial fair play rules - one more huge salary in Inter would make sure they have no money to sign young players.
And lets be honest - TREZEGUET and Millito would be changing in the same position with combine salaries close to the one of the Messiah...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Trezeguet to Inter - that should never happen. Its like ADP or Nedved to Inter - I am not certain whether it would be better if it actually happened. Nowdays with FIFA financial fair play rules - one more huge salary in Inter would make sure they have no money to sign young players.
And lets be honest - TREZEGUET and Millito would be changing in the same position with combine salaries close to the one of the Messiah...
hahahaha:lol:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Inter are on the lookout for a striker, but their vision for Hercules striker David Trezeguet has become obscure as he won't return to Serie A, claims agent Antonio Caliendo.

"David is only thinking about Hercules at the moment and he is having a great time in Alicante as he is getting back to his greatest after being sent away by Juventus," Caliendo told Tuttomercatoweb.com.

In fact it was the agent who just days ago said 33-year-old Trezeguet moving to Inter was a possibility. But now that seems remote.

"Away in January? I feel like excluding this. He has taken on a task and he is serious," added Caliendo.

"We are always talking about the market, Inter have called me many times, and I cannot exclude he is wanted by big clubs, but we will see what happens when the market opens."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...avid-trezeguet-but-he-will-not-leave-hercules

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Hercules' last three purchases have scored all 14 goals for them this year. The duo of Trezeguet and Valdez have scored 13/14. Almost 93% of all Hercules' goals is scored by either Trezeguet or Valdez. The former Juventus-star have scored a goal in all of Hercules homematches this year, and Valdez have scored the first goal of the match four times. If you see it from another point of view, Hercules would only have four points this season if it wasn't for Trezeguet and Valdez

Goal-percentage in LA LIGA

92,86% Trezeguet / Valdez – 13 of 14 for Hércules.
65,71% Ronaldo / Higuaín – 23 of 35 for Real Madrid.
62,97% Rossi / Nilmar – 17 of 27 for Villarreal.
61,90% Llorente /Gabilondo – 13 of 21 for Athletic Bilbao.
60,00% Uche /Piatti – 6 av 10 for Almería.
56,10% Messi / Villa – 23 av 41 for Barcelona.
53,33% Webó / Castro – 8 av 15 for Mallorca.
50,00% Agüero / Forlán – 11 av 22 for Atlético Madrid.
50,00% Luis García / Osvaldo – 8 av 16 for Espanyol.
50,00% Caicedo / Stuani – 8 av 16 for Levante.
50,00% Rosenberg / Munitis – 6 av 12 for Racing Santander.
45,45% Castro / Sangoy – 5 av 11 for Sporting Gijón.
45,00% Negredo / Fabiano – 9 av 20 for Sevilla.
42,11% Rondón / Eliseu – 8 av 19 for Málaga.
42,11% Soldado / Adruiz – 8 av 19 for Valencia.
38,46% Bertolo / Pongolle – 5 av 13 for Real Zaragoza.
36,36% Adrián / Guardado – 4 av 11 for Deportivo La Coruña.
33,33% Llorente / Tamudo – 7av 21 for Real Sociedad.
33,33% Pandiani / Aranda – 4 av 12 for Osasuna.
31,82% Colunga / Manu – 7 av 22 for Getafe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)