David Trezeguet (85 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Yeah but what anoys me is that some members expect Trez to have magnificent dribbling skills,sprint faster than Usain Bolt & take advantage of every single chance.

When he's on fire,he's unstoppable yet everyone forgets that he thrives on pin point passes & crosses which this team has a severe lack of.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
God help us if we for some reason allow Trez to milan and Abbiati to replace Milan. That's like 2 steps back...strengthening a team that will spend for more players than trez and weakening our defense with Abbiati.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So here it comes

Trez agent welcomes Milan talk

The agent of Juventus striker David Trezeguet has responded positively to links with Milan.

The French international has fallen out with Coach Claudio Ranieri and is unlikely to stay at the club unless there is a change of tactician this summer.

There were reports that Milan were considering pouncing for Trez and representative Antonio Caliendo is pleased to hear such talk.

When a team like Milan consider David then it is good news for me,” he told the Corriere dello Sport.

Milan are a great club and that confirms that my client is a valid champion.

“But I will only start negotiating once the season is over. Trezeguet is under contract with Juventus and his situation must be addressed with the club first
.”

Spanish giants Barcelona and Ligue 1 side Lyon are also said to be interested in the experienced goal-getter.

channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)