David Trezeguet (9 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
shyte, i wrote some long winded letter! do you think he even reads english? hmm. oh well, i wrote something bout how you have touched millions of hearts and have our undying support and if it's possible please stay at juve :tongue:

i ended it with thank you for everything, david.

sniffles.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
shyte, i wrote some long winded letter! do you think he even reads english? hmm. oh well, i wrote something bout how you have touched millions of hearts and have our undying support and if it's possible please stay at juve :tongue:

i ended it with thank you for everything, david.

sniffles.
i said something like that as well :D and i told him you are the best in french :D

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i like trez but he cant be compared to DP or buffon in giving them priorities. and the thing is , he asks for an increase when we are in such a bad financial situation compared to when we were in serie A.

Aug 1, 2003
okay.

no.1 - keep the champions
no.2 - keep the champions that WANT to stay
no.3 - give trez his pay rise, he deserves it

a pay rise for trez wont shatter our finances trust me. why cant trez be compared to dp and buffon ? he scores his goals, he is loyal, that is all we require. and there is no better replacement in the market. esp not iaquinta. very well huntelaar scores a lot of goals but why risk replacing a striker who never disappoints and can perform in serie a and champions league?

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
okay.

no.1 - keep the champions
no.2 - keep the champions that WANT to stay
no.3 - give trez his pay rise, he deserves it

a pay rise for trez wont shatter our finances trust me. why cant trez be compared to dp and buffon ? he scores his goals, he is loyal, that is all we require. and there is no better replacement in the market. esp not iaquinta. very well huntelaar scores a lot of goals but why risk replacing a striker who never disappoints and can perform in serie a and champions league?
no he isnt, if he had plyed like DP and put that much effort and heart into it then fair enough.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
no he isnt, if he had plyed like DP and put that much effort and heart into it then fair enough.
so trez didn't put effort and heart into it, BUT he scored 15 goals in Serie B, just 5 less than Del Piero, who scored 2 penalties. So if he was motivated like towards teh end of the season he was scoring in every game, can we really do well without him?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
even if it is directed at the board i consider that a disgrace an he should have been professional about it.
Don't give me this shit. You expect him to be profession about it? You think what the management did was professional? Please don't give me double standards. A management that has done nothing but shitty decisions since they've been in power is considered "professional" to you because they stab people from the back behind closed curtains. But a player of 7 years who has done nothing but give it his all to the shirt is unprofessional. Get that shit out of here.

I'm damn happy he did what he did. Now we know what the problem has been the entire time. I don't like fake people, maybe you do.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I scored 15 goals and I'm outta here.
15 fingers for the 15 goals that he promised Deschamps he would score in Serie B and then an Italian gesture meaning:

"I'm out of here!"
thanx guys :pint:

so to who was this directed?

I would like to sell Trez for good price, only if both sides were satisfied, no, not this way at all, sucks to see him pissed like that :moan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)