David Silva (2 Viewers)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
I mean we should invest in this only if we want to play with this formation; becuase you can't get 3 world class defenders beside Diego and Guberti's deals.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Seitaridis of Atletico, whoose contract is f*cked is waaay better than all our RB's and would be free. :D Hope Secco snaps him up. Then we might actually afford Silva.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seitaridis of Atletico, whoose contract is f*cked is waaay better than all our RB's and would be free. :D Hope Secco snaps him up. Then we might actually afford Silva.
FUCK NO to this. He has been a total disaster in Atletico, never played well more then 3 games, allways injured, underperfoming, being an unprofessional dumbass who fakes injuries, coasts with his big salary, not giving a fuck. Been horrible 5 year long stay for atletico, having him. They had to rescind his contract to get rid of his sorry ass.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
This would mean the end of Camo or Gio or even both. Don't think it's gonna happen. Well, I wouldn't do it.
well i dont wanna get rid of Camo but at the end when u look how Marchionnis peformance was this year and u consider how often Camo gets injured/red cards-->missing games then imo its a question worth how we handle the RM Department, dont u think so?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
FUCK NO to this. He has been a total disaster in Atletico, never played well more then 3 games, allways injured, underperfoming, being an unprofessional dumbass who fakes injuries, coasts with his big salary, not giving a fuck. Been horrible 5 year long stay for atletico, having him. They had to rescind his contract to get rid of his sorry ass.
I agree, the best product of my hometown and my generation, had really great potential, he was probably, the only Greek player, able, to ever become Juve material.
But mostly because of his father choices, (esp when he preferred Porto to Milan and Russia then) his carrier has been ruined some long time ago.
And i dont think that he has the necessary strength, to recover from that...

We had a chance to sign him, back at 2004, when he has won 4 titles with two teams and the NT, but since then his form as a player and his character as a man has entered into a dark age...

Anyway he will return to Panathinaikos...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #515
    well i dont wanna get rid of Camo but at the end when u look how Marchionnis peformance was this year and u consider how often Camo gets injured/red cards-->missing games then imo its a question worth how we handle the RM Department, dont u think so?
    Yeah but another 20m+ should be invested elsewhere. RB and CM for example. I'd stick with Camo and have Iago on the bench.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
    Mar 28, 2006
    NO NO NO. Just No. I am from Greece and i have seen him play many times. He just hasn't anywere close the quality we need...

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Been watching Atletico enough to know that, but its nice to see ze Greeks here agreeing. Seitaridis has really been a disaster for Atletico.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Yeah but another 20m+ should be invested elsewhere. RB and CM for example. I'd stick with Camo and have Iago on the bench.
    What's with Guberti?? Since I've been banned here, I only red on C4 that Roma is interested in him. If he is nearly good as some people are saying I think we should try to sign him, at least he can't be worse than Marco.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)