David Silva (18 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I like the idea of having silva, gio, diego and camo rotating in a 4-2-3-1. Orgasmic, they can all pretty much play in all 3 locations across that section.

Sell tiago and finance that for a right back.

Criscito (free if we don't get screwed by genoa)
Cannavaro(free)
Diego (25m)
Silva (I'm guessing 18m)
Right back (let's say 12m)

50m- sale of tiago9, zanetti4, zebina8, and marchionni5 =24m spent out of pocket

That is just my guesses, Alen please verify:).

Seriously, camo is getting aged and yes Iago can be his replacement but in 2 years can anyone please imagine what it would be like with diego, silva, gio and iago all young in age? That's straight up phat shiz for the next 8 plus yrs.

Not to mention we will have left back covered if criscito plays like we hope and we get lucky with a right back this summer and ariaudo is knocking at the door for a cb position. In the next 2 mercatos we can bolster the strikers for post trez/dp....come on people, let's make it happen.

And of course marchisio and momo both young so it won't be hard to bolster that department as poulsen could stay longer or we could sell poulsen this summer and get asamoah which wouldn't be too difficult in my opinion.

Please discuss:D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
DP is there, rotate baby rotate. No more injury crisis's! Ok "maybe" I was too ambitious with jonathan z-class zebina. But my plan makes sense, no? :pumpkin:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There is no indication we still want Silva.

The report seems to suggest that Valencia have asked Silva's agent to try and set up a deal, not that we have gone to Valencia recently with an offer.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There is no indication we still want Silva.

The report seems to suggest that Valencia have asked Silva's agent to try and set up a deal, not that we have gone to Valencia recently with an offer.
I know.

Some people need to be told more than once, though, unfortunately.
I do just want to point out I was "hypothetically speaking". I would of course like to add him to the team BUT I don't necessarily believe that we are seriously after him if we get Diego. I was just simply pointing out that it would be incredible to have him with Diego, Camo, Iago and Gio...:snoop:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I do...I actually haven't played it in like 2 weeks. But you're right, I do play it too much. I suck at guessing players values, I depend on Alen for that :andy:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I do...I actually haven't played it in like 2 weeks. But you're right, I do play it too much. I suck at guessing players values, I depend on Alen for that :andy:
well if fm hasnt rated my andre gignac above the 10 mill i paid for him despite scoring 30-40 goals in 4 consecutive seasons, then there is some serious problems with the valuation system on the game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Giovinco starts off at what 12m? In 2 seasons of starting him I had his value up to 52m. :shifty:

I question the valuation in the game, well at least on that note and the fact that teams will not let their player go for 120m dollars is pretty unrealistic to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)