David Silva (14 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't think he will get both. That would be too much. We need to focus on other areas, unless Silva is an indirect replacement for Camo and our formation will rely solely on the presence of one striker in the case of a Trez sale.

Let's just wrap up the Diego deal, get Criscito back, acquire Guberti on a free (I have a feeling he will be big), and get a decent RB, CB, and maybe a talent or two for the future from South America.

Apr 17, 2009
Whoops I forgot to post the story.. it's on channel 4 anyway.

It basically just said that he would be a direct replacement for Neddy even if we still get Diego. Probably just hot air, because Silva really seems set on staying in Spain.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We won't sign Silva and Diego.

Buy one, almost certainly Diego, and get a quality defender or two.
this i would prefer. An attacking mid is necessary but we're leaking goals its pretty obvious where we should focus our attention/money.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
--------------Amauri-------------
------Silva---Diego---Camo-----
--------Marchisio-Sissoko-------
Criscito-Chiellini-Legro-Grygera
---------------Buffon-------------

If this is how we would play next season, I wouldn't be too sad :D
But I just hope we can replace Grygera with someone more reliable.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
If we can get Diego and Silver why not, Silver can replace Camo who is 33 and wont be around much longer, but then there is Giovinco who should be a 1st team regular, if it came down to Silver and Gio you would have to save your money and go with the local boy

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #457
    He is but we need to see that in the big league now. The reason he left Barca was because he wanted some playing time with the big club so I'm pretty sure we gave him some guarantees for next season. He trains with the big boys so I can see no reason why he can't replace Marchionni next season.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
    very good then
    i suppose our new coach(hopefully:) ) can give him a few matches in preseason and see from there
    i think it is a very big step from primavera to the first team in italy
    but if camo stays fit he can be his understudy

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #460
    That would save $$$ and we could focus on fullbacks and a CM to replace Tiago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)