David Silva (22 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
supposedly we are link to michel bastos. who is this guy? seen couple you tube vids of him and he plays pretty good and has that powerful left footed shot. but you could never trust youtube vids. anyone got info on the guy?
I recommended him as a Nedved replacement back in December, apparently the Juve board read this thread :pimp:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If Lille were to miss out on CL football, which is plausible especially that they drew at home to PSG yesterday. Then the possibility will certainly be there for Juve, Bayern are interested in his services too.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #349
    If I ever get the job Fred I'll hire you. You'd be paid in baguettes and cheap wine though.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    Its pleasing to arrive here after a brief break to such sincere displays of brotherly love...hohoho!

On a more serious note, is there any seriousness to the Bastos rumours*** and if we signed him would that be our major summer signing or could Diego still arrive***

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    According to AS Atletico de Madrid is interested in Silva too. Thats very unlikely though, specially when in Madrd they are talking about selling player because they are way to expensive (if they don't qualify to CL, of course).

Oh, according to As, we already did a offer for Silva (13m + Poulsen) but they rejected the offer.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
    According to AS Atletico de Madrid is interested in Silva too. Thats very unlikely though, specially when in Madrd they are talking about selling player because they are way to expensive (if they don't qualify to CL, of course).

Oh, according to As, we already did a offer for Silva (13m + Poulsen) but they rejected the offer.
    no offence to athletico but that wouldnt exactly be a step up for silva.at best athletico is on par and porbably lower than valencia and they dont even have CL football guaranteed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)