David Silva (72 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If it comes down to money, we can't compete.

If certain factors go in our favour, it is possible.

I expect Diego to be a Juve player next season anyway.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
After yesterday our board needs to stop being panzies and BUY. I hope they change their mercato plans and spend more than they expected.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Silva played a very good game today. Nice interplay between him and Villa for his goal and was generally very creative and energetic throughout the game.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
supposedly we are link to michel bastos. who is this guy? seen couple you tube vids of him and he plays pretty good and has that powerful left footed shot. but you could never trust youtube vids. anyone got info on the guy?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Silva wants future sorted

Juventus target David Silva wants his future sorted out as soon as possible so he can start concentrating on his football again.

The 23-year-old Valencia and Spain winger is also being linked with moves to Spanish giants Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Valencia have to sell Silva, David Villa and several of their other stars this summer to stay alive financially.

Having failed to sell their old stadium and already started building their new one, Los Che are struggling to pay off several large debts.

Juventus are looking to profit from the situation and have identified Silva as the perfect replacement for Pavel Nedved, who retires this summer.

The Bianconeri's director of sport, Alessio Secco, has often gone public with his intention to bring Silva to Turin.

The player is tired of not knowing where his future lies, though, and insists he would like to stay at Valencia despite the prospect of not getting paid.

I am fed up with these rumours,” Silva told Canale 9. “I can bear them when everything is calm, but now I am beginning to tire myself out.

“I want people to remember that I have a contract with Valencia and that I intend to honour it,
” Silva concluded.

Regardless of Silva's wish to stay, Valencia are believed to be holding out for a fee of around £30m for his services.

That fee may well price Juventus out of the market for Silva, but it certainly won't deter Real Madrid, especially if Florentino Perez becomes their President on July 5.

Silva could reject the chance to join the Spanish champions, though, as they decided not to sign him when he was in his teens.

That snub could make Juventus slight favourites in any deal for Silva, who was part of the Spain squad that won Euro 2008 last summer.

Should the Bianconeri fail in their bid to land Silva, Secco has a ready-made list of alternatives for Nedved's role, which includes the likes of Diego, Antonio Cassano and Ivan Rakitic.

channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)