David Silva (73 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
But if Diego does come, and I agree, the majority of the rumours four our new 'champion' have revolved round the brazillian, where will he play...

His key strengths are attacking through the middle for Bremen*** Or does he often play as a left winger***

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Valencia want to try to get as much money as possible. All the other teams are aware of Valencia's financial problems and they will simply refuse their prices. Sooner or later Valencia will have to lower their prices.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
my point is if we get Diego/Silva, Cassano is more possible. That's more of an advantage then just Ribery alone.
Cassano is possible but there's always risk with him unfortunately.

We'd be in the race for Ribery if we had 30mln pounds though but the thing is that we'd need to give him at least 5.5mln/year so I don't really think it's possible.

30mln euros for Silva is just media rubbish.He's good but they will not get that much for sure.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

We'd be in the race for Ribery if we had 30mln pounds though but the thing is that we'd need to give him at least 5.5mln/year so I don't really think it's possible.

30mln euros for Silva is just media rubbish.He's good but they will not get that much for sure.
:agree:, it is so early to talk about anything definitive at all, be it Deigo, Cassano or David Silva

mondo1

May 14, 2006
the problem with all the players we r linked expect silva is who will u sacrifice?
diego would mean we could play a 4 3 1 2 but where to play gio or marchisio?
cassano would be the same problem

bjb7223

Mar 26, 2009

30 million pounds, 40 million euros

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I think the biggest stumbling block to purchasing any of the players linked was having any news of interest being made public together with Nedveds retirement annoucement.Doing business with any team now means they will definitely push up their asking price as they know its a matter of urgency for Juve.Secco is gonna have to break the bank if he wants any of these players as i dont see £20m as being enough.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
They know we need someone, but they also know that we can get someone else,
so i dont think they will up the price above his market value only because we need him more. They are afraid their competitors wont do that and by raising his pricing too much, they doom their chances. In this era of global economical crisis, i expect less teams to be able to to throw cash away as before and i do expect more teams
forced to sell some of their stars to prices, bellow their anterior value.
At this very moment it is an excellent opportunity to buy a good player if we have the available cash. IMO for 20-25mil euros we can buy Diego or Silva, unless another top spending team interfere...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think the biggest stumbling block to purchasing any of the players linked was having any news of interest being made public together with Nedveds retirement annoucement.Doing business with any team now means they will definitely push up their asking price as they know its a matter of urgency for Juve.Secco is gonna have to break the bank if he wants any of these players as i dont see £20m as being enough.
That is part of why Juve is negotiating for several players.

If a club tries to force the price up too much, we will just pursue other options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)