David Silva (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Did my thread about Bosman rules time inspire you for your new username Bozi? :D
that and teh fact Burke had called me this once or twice before

Ribery is a true winger: wish he'd become Juve.
ribery is tremendous and i think Bayern are tempted to sell, since they are linked with just about every other wide player in europe...well except jermain pennant, they ain't that desperate

I'd also put in €10 for David.
may have to add another 19,990m to land him though

Apparently Ribs wants Real.
given the type of player Real have been linked with lately i think that would be a step-down

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not really.

Camo comes wandering inside a lot and contributes to the play in the centre.

Someone like Robben, or a young Ryan Giggs, is a true winger in my book.

He does, but he hugs the byline enough to be regarded as a true winger in my book.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I choose to differentiate between wide midfielders, like Camo or Ribery, who start wide, but want to come inside and link up and pure wingers, like Robben, who just look to beat their man out wide and put a cross in.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I choose to differentiate between wide midfielders, like Camo or Ribery, who start wide, but want to come inside and link up and pure wingers, like Robben, who just look to beat their man out wide and put a cross in.
I think theres a big difference in playing style between Camo and Ribery. Ribery always looks to cut inside and rarely ever looks for the cross first. Camo while not your average winger who just runs at defenders and crosses, he does hug the byline much more than a Ribery or a David Silva.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think theres a big difference in playing style between Camo and Ribery. Ribery always looks to cut inside and rarely ever looks for the cross first. Camo while not your average winger who just runs at defenders and crosses, he does hug the byline much more than a Ribery or a David Silva.

Just a case of how you wish to define a winger really.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
This is the perfect opportunity for us to sign a world class left sided midfielder to replace Nedved.

1. He is not cup-tied, and can easily play in the CL
2. He cannot join another la liga football during the janaury transfer window, as it is a rule that a player cannot join another spainish club during mid-season.
3. No competion from Barca or Real
4. Valencia in huge financial problems, debts of up to over 300million euros. Therefore have to sell thier assests in order to help cut debts.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This is the perfect opportunity for us to sign a world class left sided midfielder to replace Nedved.

2. He cannot join another la liga football during the janaury transfer window, as it is a rule that a player cannot join another spainish club during mid-season.
4. Valencia in huge financial problems, debts of up to over 300million euros. Therefore have to sell thier assests in order to help cut debts.
1 - yes he is cup tied unless he is our only uefa cup tied player

3 - there is competition from barca and madrid since valencia can afford to hold out till at least the summer and wait for the highest bidder

4 - Their assets wont be sold now since they are still in the running for titles

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007

:shocked:

are you sure its 300 million euros, bc I have read reports that they are in debt with around 150 million euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)