David Silva (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If we can dream about Diego I guess we can do the same with Silva.

Media is linking him with us more and more day by day.We are ready to offer 16 mln euros while they want 20.

He'd be perfect replacement for Nedved IMO and 20 mln is acceptabe.I just hope we don't get EPL competion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Heres my take on this

1) Silva is a fantastic player, and would be a great signing for almost any team.

2) I don't think highly of him as a winger though, i feel he is kind of restricted there

3) If Ranieri intends on buying him as a winger, i think 30+ Million is better spent elsewhere.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hoped and I hoped and finally it happens we are being linked with great players again!!! Diego, Silva, even Zhirkov is a very good player
Has our management got some brain at last?!

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I hoped and I hoped and finally it happens we are being linked with great players again!!! Diego, Silva, even Zhirkov is a very good player
Has our management got some brain at last?!
Silva would be quite a catch. However, this is in Corriere dello Sport.

Meanwhile Gazzetta dello Sport speculates that Inter are interested in Diego.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
The best thing with Silva, apart from his undoubted talent, is his versatility. He could just as well replace Camoranesi when necessary.

The drawback is that he isn't really a midfielder in the way Nedved and Camoranesi are. He's more of a wing forward.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I like him but he is too lightweight for my taste. I would prefer a more powerful, hardworking and physically present player with some talent of course.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I like him but he is too lightweight for my taste. I would prefer a more powerful, hardworking and physically present player with some talent of course.
Michel Bastos of Lille is your answer then. Fast, strong player with a sick left foot, and a knack for scoring impossible goals, he's on fire this season for Lille and is one of the best if not the best winger in the Ligue right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)