David Albelda (1 Viewer)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Angulo > Zebina ?

If not ... maybe no

Btw ... is Baraja still playing for Valencia ..
(Sorry but i dun really follow Spanish football)

He would be nice though

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I didnt expect you to include Miguel there to be honest:p

He's an improvment over Zebina. I would still rather have Daniel Alves though

no to both Joaquin and Vicente. Vicente is injury prone and quite frankly we have enough of those already. Joaquin is inconsistent.

David Silva though. What a player. this guy would be a magnificent player to take over Nedved's spot.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Silva is great, he can play on the wing, but i think he's more comfortable in the center of the field, behind the strikers.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
true he likes to go the centre alot. Players like Silva, VDV and Diego must be given free roles in order to get the best out of them. restricting their movements to one area of the pitch takes away from their sparks of brilliance.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This is a really disgustingly bad way to get rid of your players, let alone 2 symbols and veterans of the club.

I hope Albelda gets his old form back with another club just to make the Valencia management look like fools.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
No to Albelda, we already have enough players as DM

The only players who I want from Valencia are Silva, Alboil, Miguel and Villa, but getting them maybe a risk as adapting to the Italian league is a tough nut to crack in the initial stage.

FYI Angulo can play as a RB, but I will prefer him as a RM/2nd striker. He will be 31 years old, and with the reputation of Spanish players having difficulty playing in Italy, no-no as well

I will not mind getting Moretti for squad depth, a player that has vast experience in Europe will definitely help us

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Joanquin might be a long term solution for camoranesi provided he is available

Can't rem who is the guy that know off Burdisso's nose... maybe we can get him to play Inter ... haha just joking.

Mar 30, 2006
I would bring in Albelda if we have the chance over the winter transfer window.

He is a huge physical presence and would allow us to have a pick between him and zanetti for the DM spot. I think if we lost Zanetti we would be screwed and Albelda is a very similar player with experience and would give us a great option for next season as well.

I think the club has decided Almiron will not remain. I am not sure about what they will do with Tiago but i think he will be gone in the winter market or in the summer one.

Albelda has loads of CL experience, is a full time spanish international and has won alot. He has alot of talent, ability and is willing to work hard in defense.

Also if we can get him for free or cheap then why not?

I think if we get FLamini, marchsio and albelda to go with Zanetti and Nocerino then we will never have to worry about our CM. next season.

VDV to replace nedved and a player like Ivanovic then we are title contenders for sure

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
from valencia only silva and the guy who broke burdisso's nose (navarro i think) is accepteble, otherwise no one else, not even d. villa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)