David Alaba - D LC - Bayern Munich (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is nothing wrong with their personality. Ramos is a proven winner and leader, the alpha of defenders. Alaba has been a consistent top quality player since his teens almost. Who cares if he wants a better salary. That has nothing to do with what he gives you on the pitch.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Agree with last few posts, both Alaba and Ramos are highly decorated, highly respected and considered and labelled top class/world class players for the majority of their careers.

If Giorgio retires I would not mind, at all, to replace him with Ramos... Alaba might want a huge salary, yet solid players usually want and have huge salaries, his Bayern drama doesn't mean much, he wants to earn more, the club that satisfies him would benefit from his skills on the field, simple as that, I would not mind, at all, to have Alaba at Juve...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So, we should cave in to Alaba's fucking demands. Yeah, let's set a precedent by bending over and giving this guy close to the 20 million he's demandind. Even a salary of 10 million is too much for a defender like Alaba. He's a great player, on his day, but we shouldn't be paying this kind of money to a guy who's not going to be a game changer.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
So, we should cave in to Alaba's fucking demands. Yeah, let's set a precedent by bending over and giving this guy close to the 20 million he's demandind. Even a salary of 10 million is too much for a defender like Alaba. He's a great player, on his day, but we shouldn't be paying this kind of money to a guy who's not going to be a game changer.
Let's not pretend you watched him on a regular basis to come to that conclusion.

Agreed about the salary though...and not to mention he's most likely holding out for proper hand money too.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let's not pretend you watched him on a regular basis to come to that conclusion.

Agreed about the salary though...and not to mention he's most likely holding out for proper hand money too.
I've watched him enough to know he won't be winning us games. He's also not that great as a CB, and I'm not so sure I want him in midfield either. As a fullback or wing back, he'd be great, but not for that kind of money.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He's a very versatile and good player on his day. But for 20 mio a year or close to is it fine to say goodbye to him. No way does he deserve the same as Lewandowski, Neuer or Müller. I even think it's only Lewa who earns around 20 mio a year, the other two 15 mio +.

It's a shame losing him but we already got his replacements for both the CB and the LB spot. Bayern will be fine.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
He's a very versatile and good player on his day. But for 20 mio a year or close to is it fine to say goodbye to him. No way does he deserve the same as Lewandowski, Neuer or Müller. I even think it's only Lewa who earns around 20 mio a year, the other two 15 mio +.

It's a shame losing him but we already got his replacements for both the CB and the LB spot. Bayern will be fine.
He is WC. Bayern will be fine :touched: now say that without crying.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ahh I remember talk of threats of running down contract. Assumed it panned out. 30m is a bargain, even if goalies don't go for much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)