David Alaba - D LC - Bayern Munich (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
At first I thought absolutely no way with his insane wage demands and the fact that we necessarily don't need him. However upon further thought he could be just the player we need:

-Even if he has whopping wage demands, the Italian tax laws do help a bit. It's a decent deal for us when he's coming on a free.
-Alex Sandro is going through a good spell right now, but might I remind you that Sandro has regressed into a very average player for long periods of time yet we were forced to play him because there was absolutely no alternatives. Right now we only have Frabotta as the alternative in case Sandro regresses back into his anonymous self. Not to mention the injury problems which he has had recently.
-We've had injury problems at CB too, so instead of panic buying/loaning a Caceres to fill in the gaps, we'd be better off having a player that can play there too when needed at a high level. Alaba has been suprisingly good there at Bayern.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Alex Sandro is the best player we have for the left wing (Chiesa could change that but I expect him to get more time on the right rotating with Cuadrado). There is no issue for Sandro if Alaba would join.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Alaba is flexible enough to play LCB/LB/LWB so he'd definitely be of use for Pirlo. That much is obvious. The question is how much are you willing to pay him, impact-wise he's no CR7.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The Spanish two haven't be as unattractive for about 20 years, but he'll go to the Premier League, probably Poop, or maybe Man Utd will con him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The Spanish two haven't be as unattractive for about 20 years, but he'll go to the Premier League, probably Poop, or maybe Man Utd will con him.

I dont think he is stupid enough to go to Man U. But yeah he will have plenty of suitors IMO. Big EPL sides, PSG, Real/Barca, Us, he can end up anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)