Capitano Danilo (10 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
If both Cuads and Bonucci are out for Verona, I have a feeling that McTexas could be the emergency right back... I mean he has played as a right back before, it sure feels less worrying than Sandro and Frabotta on both sides for example...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If both Cuads and Bonucci are out for Verona, I have a feeling that McTexas could be the emergency right back... I mean he has played as a right back before, it sure feels less worrying than Sandro and Frabotta on both sides for example...
Definitely a possible solution. Not sure Pirlo will take it and not sure if we can afford to lose Mckennie in midfield either, especially against Hellas who have a lot going on in midfield with their 3-4-3.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
As much as everyone rightfully critiques Pirlo at times, this situation where we're stuck scraping the bottom of the barrel for players to fit into a position, especially in defense, seems to be happening far more than usual this season.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely a possible solution. Not sure Pirlo will take it and not sure if we can afford to lose Mckennie in midfield either, especially against Hellas who have a lot going on in midfield with their 3-4-3.
I'm worried about all the minutes he has to play with this injury as it is. I hope it doesn't worsen.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
As much as everyone rightfully critiques Pirlo at times, this situation where we're stuck scraping the bottom of the barrel for players to fit into a position, especially in defense, seems to be happening far more than usual this season.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm worried about all the minutes he has to play with this injury as it is. I hope it doesn't worsen.
We need to replace AS

And then replace Frabotta with a backup who can play on both sides

For the 100th time, I miss Spina

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We need to replace AS

And then replace Frabotta with a backup who can play on both sides

For the 100th time, I miss Spina
We're going on what, 3 years now and we still have not brought in a new one? This is why I'm hesitant to say sell AS. Thank God there is the U23 team or else we wouldn't even have Frabotta right now.

Same :sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)