Capitano Danilo (11 Viewers)

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
I was very happy when Danilo signed here because i've been watching him since he was at Porto and knew how good he can be.

The problem with the criticism he received was he received it from a bunch of sweaty junk food eating low iq scrubs who would collapse at the first thought of some physical exercise like you guys.

You can never criticise someone who mogs you in every way possible.

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
his tactical ability to transform from defence to atack.. amazing me most..this team is not perfect oiled machine but Danilo is an irreplaceable part.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This should be a lesson to us all - should always extend the benefit of doubt to any player who has a lot of trophies in his cabinet. That shit is no coincidence.

Ps yes, even Khedira :D

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Probably playing his best ever season so far, really impressed by his overall transformation both positioning and mentality wise, really turned into one of the most reliable guys we got.

Apr 19, 2007
Keep waiting for him to turn back to total shit. Keeps not happening
I think he found a really good position. He isnt great going forward and isnt super fast to get back. Hes not a pure physical cb either. He has struggled in space while playing rb/lb. Now hes a hybrid cb/outside back. Has cover and isnt expected to bom forward. Really solid for us this season not only in play but flexability as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)