Capitano Danilo (11 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
@Dominic

how good is danilo been though? he's reading of the game has been superb this season. so good reminds me of barzagli and cannavaro. what a player he's becoming.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Is it weird that i would rather have Danilo be our captain, than bonucci?

I feel like Danilo is stronger mentally this season, and wouldn't make those stupid statements

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

no foul, still booked: basically the same happened with de ligt against udinese, it was only a dive in that case. we should really use video evidence to overturn these cards. danilo now has 4 yellows and will be suspended vs inda if he gets booked vs sassuolo. i'd be pissed if that happened.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

no foul, still booked: basically the same happened with de ligt against udinese, it was only a dive in that case. we should really use video evidence to overturn these cards. danilo now has 4 yellows and will be suspended vs inda if he gets booked vs sassuolo. i'd be pissed if that happened.
Inexcusable mistakes. Someone with 5 brain cells can look at the deviation of the ball and see what happened.

Why was this semi-retired ref put forward for this game? I swear that the Lega like to randomise these games with shit officials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)