Capitano Danilo (28 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
lol of all things, it took Pirlo & a back 3 for him to become a solid player again.

This guy is nothing like who we signed. His confidence has grown a lot.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
| Danilo stats vs Udinese:

• 118 Touches
• 92.9% Passes completed
• 1/2 Aerial duels won
• 5/8 Ground duels won
• 6/8 Accurate long balls
• 3/3 Dribbles completed
• 1/2 Tackles completed
• 5 Interceptions
• 3 Clearances
• 1 Assist

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How is Cancelo doing at Manchester City?
Pep often has him playing as some strange underlapping left back who shows up in wide and central attacking areas. Defensively I think he does pretty well, considering his inclinations, but his speed helps him here. Still looks like a runner and dribbler with not a lot of end product on his cross and final pass to me.

He played right back a few times, including against Chelsea. I think he's the sort of player you let have a free reign down the right, much like we do with Cuadrado. He can't cross as well but he is dangerous attacking at people. Probably doesn't show up as well at City as they have De Bruyne and other players to take control in AM areas.

Jun 16, 2020
Happy that this deal turned out nicely for us.

Besides the financial part, we can use Danilo’s characteristics more than Cancelo’s, besides that Danilo seems to be a lot stronger mentally. I doubt that Cancelo would add a lot to this Juventus given the form of Cuadrado.

I liked his first 6 months here tho. Was pretty good.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I remember when he was at Madrid, he had no confidence whatsoever. Consistently made silly mistakes and looked at the ground in shame.

Juve's version of Danilo is exactly the opposite! Full of confidence, desire and super intelligent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)