Capitano Danilo (11 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is only half a season, but hope people realize who were trying to be optimistic and saying we will get Porto version, realize why I was so against this supbar signing. It's truly just bottom of the barrel solution they went with out of convenience/laziness. He is a decidedly average player in both directions.

Thank God Cuadrado is working out as RB.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Is only half a season, but hope people realize who were trying to be optimistic and saying we will get Porto version, realize why I was so against this supbar signing. It's truly just bottom of the barrel solution they went with out of convenience/laziness. He is a decidedly average player in both directions.

He's been terrible. One through pass he tried was laughable.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Brings absolutely nothing to the squad. Simple passes. Crap deliveries. Utter waste of time being on the pitch.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012

Well said. Another proof that Paratici is the Amauri of transfers. Getting f by man city.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

The MV tattoo means "Man Vagina" in case anyone was wondering. If in-doubt, see the knee band-aide for his booboo.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Had a terrible start with a heavy touch seeing him get caught out.

After that I thought he was solid and tidied up a few dangerous situations.

OP

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #337
    And he will tell his grandkids that he played for Real Madrid, Man City and Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)