Capitano Danilo (18 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
As I said before maybe playing along with his buddy Alex Sandro brought out the motivation to be at his best again. It surely doesn't hurt to play alongside Ronaldo either, I'm sure that alone could motivate anyone.

Hope he keeps it up, MdS's talent is only enough to be a sub, if that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He hasn't done anything yet tho, too soon to talk about keep it up. Counter tap in and solid just being in his position for most of the game. No muss no fuss type of performance.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Funny how in recent reasons, our defenders open the scoring in many of the opening games - I remember Lichsteiner opening the scoring in the first 2 scudetto campaigns and Chiellini and Danilo in his first minute.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Near perfect game. He was much more aggressive - offensively and defensively - than I expected. Always remembered him as too conservative and predictable. Tremendous signing if that first game is what he is all about.. much better than just solid to me. Keep it up. And don't get injured.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I feel he will work well with any winger that doesnt hesitate to push forward, someone confortable with 1 on 1 situations, good dribbler. Any of Costa, Cuadrado is a good fit for him and they would complement each other well. Play him on the same side with Bernardeschi and we would look stale and predictable, because neither is able to create space by beating his man.

Last edited:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He is going to cost us some crucial points this season, isn't he?

The only player who was off for the entire 90 minutes tonight.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Thought he had a good game.

Very tidy with the ball and positioned himself well most of the time.
Their first goal was his fault. He almost gave Felix a similar one in the first half. He didn't square the ball to a free CR7 for an easy 3-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)