Capitano Danilo (11 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He looks sharp in his passes too. In every match I watch him in Juve shirt he looks capable in defending and have decent passes to start the attacking movement

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I guess you have missed post-calciopoli years.
Almiron springs to mind....think that's what his name was...he was a midfielder.

Anyway...one game down for danilo and he played well. Let's be critical when he constantly plays shit. But if he plays consistently plays well be humble and give praise.

Cancelo was a winger playing at full back our of position. Still think we should have kept him but off field he sounds like a dick based on what I have read.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Almiron springs to mind....think that's what his name was...he was a midfielder.

Anyway...one game down for danilo and he played well. Let's be critical when he constantly plays shit. But if he plays consistently plays well be humble and give praise.

Cancelo was a winger playing at full back our of position. Still think we should have kept him but off field he sounds like a dick based on what I have read.
Cancelo literally cost us two tournaments last season.

Oct 23, 2011
You know, IMO yes, his fuck ups were too costly.
Lol dont be ridiculous. We were collectively embarrassing in Bergamo and he didnt even play in the second tie against Ajax. If anything, he set up the first goal in Amsterdam which in normal circumstances should have been enough to go through. We all get that he wasn't the best defender, and that he is not part of our roster anymore but blaming everything on him is just ignorant.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
One game and already tied for goals for Cancelo last season LuL

Only needs 5 assists to match Cancelos contribution last season :snoop:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
To be fair up until the team went on walk abouts and conceded 3 goals, Danilo did well to intercept a number of passes and crosses to his side of the pitch, de sciglio would never have done that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)