Capitano Danilo (9 Viewers)

OP

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #144
    And how exactly was Cancelo "3 good months per season" worth 65mln?

It is obvious why their prices were written as they are.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    I'm happy to keep an open mind about this guy. Spent alot of time on the bench but while at big clubs with tough competition for places. Ive no clear memory of him playing I just know that everyone was excited about him when he played for Porto.

No point stressing about it after its done it's done may as well hope for the best.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Just financial fudging though, isn't it? Is Cancelo really worth €65m?
    hell no, not after last season he was't

- - - Updated - - -

I think people are annoyed because its EPL and feel we should have milked it for me when in reality he isn't worth that.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    I'm happy to keep an open mind about this guy. Spent alot of time on the bench but while at big clubs with tough competition for places. Ive no clear memory of him playing I just know that everyone was excited about him when he played for Porto.

No point stressing about it after its done it's done may as well hope for the best.
    Yep. I think sometimes people forget how being happy somewhere can be a huge factor on perfomance. Here he’ll have a chance to be first choice (if he proves he deserves it) plus he’ll have his long time buddy Alex Sandro to help him adapt. I think he’ll do well, I don’t expect greatness just a solid player.

Jul 13, 2010
    He'll do fine. Gian and lot needs to relax more often because they are irrelevant to this forum and just spitting diarrhea from their mouths

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)