Capitano Danilo (5 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Well give me 1 season at Juve 1 at City 1 at Barcelona 1 at PSG and I`ll get all 4 and.. without playing a single minute...
No one cares about L1, there is the big 3 leagues of Italy, Spain and England, then comes the BL. Also, you still have to make it to these clubs, through whatever fraud possible but still kudos

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He's not that bad. Seems like an average starter. We could do better but definitely also worse.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm not that pessimistic about this guy tbh. He got benched by Carvajal and Walker, that's not big news to me tbh.

I think he'll be decent at what Sarri will ask him to do. Kind of Alex Sandro but on the right side, that's what I'm expecting.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Manchester City Football Club:​

• definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Danilo Luiz da Silva against a consideration of € 37 million payable in three years. Juventus signed a five-year performance contract with the same player until June 30, 2024;
  • definitive assignment of the registration rights of the player João Pedro Cavaco Cancelo for a fee of € 65 million payable in three years. This operation generates a positive economic effect of approximately € 28.6 million, net of the solidarity contribution and accessory charges.
PLUS VALENZA IS THERE, WE EATING TONIGHT
:marc::marc::marc::marc::marc::marc::marc:
:marc::marc::marc::marc::marc::marc:

- - - Updated - - -

37m for bench warmer :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)