Capitano Danilo (20 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
P
What happened to Bentancur tho?
All those years always had a regista behind him, or even played some games as regista. I think that all our midfielders need some time to adapt to this new system, more than the attackers or defenders.

Rabiot and Bentancur didn’t had a great game, but somehow managed to control the midfield.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What happened to Bentancur tho?
I think he's burnt out from last season, Sarri over used him because he couldn't get a tune from any of the other midfielders, and a short off season hasn't helped. I hope we rotate bentancur for a bit let him catch up.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Danilo, he's been next to flawless this season. Really pleased to see we're getting the porto danilo now.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Danilo at Bonuccis spot could be interesting. He’s pretty good on the ball if you compare him to other CBs. id probably trust him more in a one on one than Bonucci as well. Dunno about positioning, that could be an issue, especially against Barca

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What a turn of events for Danilo, going from being seen as trash to being one of the most important players in our team.

Also just saw him doing a full press conference in Italian. Ronaldo has been here for over 2 years and is still speaking Spanish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)