Danilo - RB - Real Madrid (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Maybe :snoop:

In comparison the pressure he faces at real must be way higher. At the moment I can't think of many rb that are linked with us who are at his level. Danilo is good at intercepting and adds some physical steel on that right flank. He loses his position often but that's something that can be worked on. He has
some pace and so would be useful for counters. Obviously he is nowhere as good as carvajal but I think that's the dilemma at Real, they expect their bench to be just as good. From what ive read zidane is a bit reluctant to let him go but they won't hesitate at the right price.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I don't see a better RB available at a reasonable price. Also, a lot of Madrid rejects turn out to be really great! we experienced it with Morata, should have had a permanent deal there. Sneijder, Robben come to mind..

Wrap this one up too Beppe!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
[video=twitter;880655221004931073]https://twitter.com/khaledalnouss1/status/880655221004931073[/video]
nice. had a rough couple of seasons at real, but i still remember some real rejects like sneijder or robben doing great for their next clubs...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yesterday Paratici talked with some his agent for the first time.

We're offering 15mln + bonuses but that's low for Real who won't let him go for under 25mln (they bought him for 30). That's why we're thinking 'bout loan + obligation at this point.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yesterday Paratici talked with some his agent for the first time.

We're offering 15mln + bonuses but that's low for Real who won't let him go for under 25mln (they bought him for 30). That's why we're thinking 'bout loan + obligation at this point.
5 mil loan + 20mil obligation :beppe2:

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Bepponomics at it best :rofl:
Seriously, Danilo was horrible at Madrid, but then again, even James looks like freakin Appiah.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
According to Sky Sport, Juventus have taken 48 hours of time to find a definitive agreement with Danilo and then begin negotiations with Real Madrid. The Bianconeri will present an offer to blancos 15 million, while the Spaniards it would take about 30. Danilo remains the favorite of Juve for after Dani Alves, but the alternatives are not lacking because like Darmian and Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)