Danilo Luiz da Silva - RB/DM - Santos (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
i can understand where dule is coming from. Danilo is a real hot prospect and potential to be better than lichti. However, theres always the chance of the opposite, theres a saying, dont harvest the crops till their ripe unless if their carrots. One things for sure weve not seen enough of danilo to ripe yet. with the price involved the time it would take for him to mature and adapt its a no no. lichti is proven and solid, thats all we need for now. danilo would be good but money needs better spent on left side of the pitch.

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
hello you all... I'm a Santos fan from Brazil and I was at the stadium last week when we beat Penarol and won the Libertadores Cup!!

I really hope we don't lose Danilo this season as he will be very important in our team for the FIFA Club World Cup... probably against Barcelona!!

but if he is to leave Santos FC... I really hope he joins Juventus instead of Milan!!

as for the comparison between Jonathan and Danilo... I like Danilo better as Jonathan has been injured several times this season... and last season as well when he played for Cruzeiro!!

Danilo can also play as a DM... but his position is RB!!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
hello you all... I'm a Santos fan from Brazil and I was at the stadium last week when we beat Penarol and won the Libertadores Cup!!

I really hope we don't lose Danilo this season as he will be very important in our team for the FIFA Club World Cup... probably against Barcelona!!

but if he is to leave Santos FC... I really hope he joins Juventus instead of Milan!!

Just the right person I was waiting for to post in this thread. As you watch the kid regulary, can you tell us more about him, what his fave foot, how good is he defensively? any goals, freekicks, does he take throwings etc?

as for the comparison between Jonathan and Danilo... I like Danilo better as Jonathan has been injured several times this season... and last season as well when he played for Cruzeiro!!

Just the right man, to post in here. As you watch him regulary, can you tell us more about him, his fave foot, his defensive ability, in the air, pace, goals, does he take freekicks/throwings?

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
blʘndu;3118583 said:
hello storm...is elano that fast as i saw him at tv?
Elano fast?? no... he's a good player but he's very slow

Just the right man, to post in here. As you watch him regulary, can you tell us more about him, his fave foot, his defensive ability, in the air, pace, goals, does he take freekicks/throwings?
Danilo is the best RB I've seen in Santos for the last years... he's RB but he can also play with left foot... you can see his goal in the Libertadores final against Penarol he scored with left foot... but the most beautiful goal of the Libertadores goal was also by Danilo with left foot... take a look in the first goal:

he's very good in defense as well but his best thing is offensive... he has scored other goals as well last year in Brazilian Championship but have never seen him taking freekicks as we have Elano and Ganso to do it...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
:tup: Final question(s), how mature is he? both on and off the pitch and in your opinion what do you reckon is the chance of santos selling him to anyone this season?

May 22, 2007

Good that you've seen him play.

Must have been good to be at the stadium. How much do you think Santos will let him go for?

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
:tup: Final question(s), how mature is he? both on and off the pitch and in your opinion what do you reckon is the chance of santos selling him to anyone this season?
I didn't expect so much about him when we signed him from America MG... Santos is one of the biggest clubs in Brazil just like Juventus in Italy... Danilo didn't feel any pressure at all to be a Santos player... last season in the end of Brazilian Championship he played really good but this season he was great during Libertadores Cup scoring very important goals... off the pitch I don't hear any thing about him... he's good guy... at least I think... haha

as I said... our president wants to keep Neymar, Ganso, Danilo, Arouca and Rafael (our most valuable players) until the end of the season as we really want to beat Barcelona in the FIFA Club World Cup.... but you never know what happens... if a really good money comes the president might accept and they go... that's what happen with Brazilian footballers...

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I didn't expect so much about him when we signed him from America MG... Santos is one of the biggest clubs in Brazil just like Juventus in Italy... Danilo didn't feel any pressure at all to be a Santos player... last season in the end of Brazilian Championship he played really good but this season he was great during Libertadores Cup scoring very important goals... off the pitch I don't hear any thing about him... he's good guy... at least I think... haha

as I said... our president wants to keep Neymar, Ganso, Danilo, Arouca and Rafael (our most valuable players) until the end of the season as we really want to beat Barcelona in the FIFA Club World Cup.... but you never know what happens... if a really good money comes the president might accept and they go... that's what happen with Brazilian footballers...
:tup: thank you ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Good stuff, storm. I thought Danilo was primarily an RB as that's where I've seen him play for Santos apart from a game, maybe. We should definitely get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)