Daniele Rugani (37 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He had one minor mistake where he let a ball bounce in the box in the first half but apart from that he was excellent.
Tbh he seemed shaky whenever he had the ball at his feet in the first half and i was afraid today might be the day he brainfarts but instead he gradually grown into the game and defensively has been as solid as it gets.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Imagine if this dude turns out to be the new Barzagli lol.

He has been impeccable for a long time now, but these last few games he’s been monumental. The Rugani we thought we would get when we first signed him. That headed clearance that saved a certain goal was extremely Barzagli-like.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Imagine if this dude turns out to be the new Barzagli lol.

He has been impeccable for a long time now, but these last few games he’s been monumental. The Rugani we thought we would get when we first signed him. That headed clearance that saved a certain goal was extremely Barzagli-like.
that's quite a stretch after a few good games. his main weakness was duels, it still is, but if he can improve on that, so be it, welcome the new barza.

fun fact: he won one of four aerial duels yesterday. dunno whether that crucial header qualifies as a duel, ikoné was a bit far away for a direct duel imo. either way, pretty good game by rugani once again. he might be one of those late bloomers i guess.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Extended to 2026 with a reduction in wage. Current wage is 3.5m NET.

Hard to say what was the reduction. Rumors were 2.5m or 3m. Maybe somewhere in the middle? To reduce wages, I don't hate it but I don't like it. If Danilo, Gatti, and Bremer are our first three CBs, I don't know if I want my bench CB to be making 3m NET wages. Would much rather we have somebody in the 1 to 1.5m range. This goes back to the conversation of our bench being full of overplayed players.

Now Rugani has been very good in reserve for us but I still don't think that allows for a 3m net wage.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017

Hard to say what was the reduction. Rumors were 2.5m or 3m. Maybe somewhere in the middle? To reduce wages, I don't hate it but I don't like it. If Danilo, Gatti, and Bremer are our first three CBs, I don't know if I want my bench CB to be making 3m NET wages. Would much rather we have somebody in the 1 to 1.5m range. This goes back to the conversation of our bench being full of overplayed players.

Now Rugani has been very good in reserve for us but I still don't think that allows for a 3m net wage.
Agree completely. If not a first teamer than Juve management continuing to pay too much. This guy you couldn't get to say yes to going ANYWHERE previous years. Rather sit on the bench. What does that tell us?.

Yes Knowah Juve has the upper hand, offer 1 to 1.5m. If he says no bye bye. Bet you his girlfriend doesn't like Shepard's pie. If he performs well enough to be a first teamer we will no doubt increase that amount. The guy already has TAKEN money from Juve not earned so F him.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

Current contract is valid until 2024. I highly doubt its 1m net, he'll get paid more in this one year than he'd get for 3 years with that salary, no way he agrees to that :D But anything over 2m imo is overpaying him, yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 16)