Daniele Rugani (33 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Please remind me which matches? UCL against Villareal?
He shouldn't be playing those kind of matches.
But iirc he had good game againts Roma in Coppa. He is always been reliable enough when we need rotation. That is my point
rugani's worst games either came against big, physical forwards, or on high stake, high intensity occasions

does anyone remember galabinov? rugani surely does, during a genoa - juve galabinov made him look like an absolute rookie

otherwise i agree, as a rotational player to rest our starters against mid table teams, rugani is an acceptable player. his wages are too high that renders him unsellable, but that's on paratici

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Please remind me which matches? UCL against Villareal?
He shouldn't be playing those kind of matches.
But iirc he had good game againts Roma in Coppa. He is always been reliable enough when we need rotation. That is my point
I'm talking about a majority of his time here all the way back. He was a liability in league games. Awful player.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
rugani's worst games either came against big, physical forwards, or on high stake, high intensity occasions

does anyone remember galabinov? rugani surely does, during a genoa - juve galabinov made him look like an absolute rookie

otherwise i agree, as a rotational player to rest our starters against mid table teams, rugani is an acceptable player. his wages are too high that renders him unsellable, but that's on paratici
bro bring me messi , don't let him play the whole season and then suddenly on one of the hardest most important games let him play, im pretty sure he would be playing bad as well. When Rugani played many games in a row he played really well including vs villareal , and then he made the mistake , and honestly i dont see bonnuci or alex sandro duing better there , shit just happend , Then allegri took him out and since then let him dry on the bench... He had a rellay good game until that thing , he shouldve stayed on the pitch

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012

I remember Llorente breezing past him for pace when he was on loan at Empoli and sat there confused on how there could be any expectations on this turd.
Pick a 4th choice CB at just about any Serie A team and they’d be better than him and on lower wages.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
We'll cut Rugani and he'll sign for viola or something and turn really good, then end his career as first choice CB at a good Milan team.

He's not Juve material, but I still maintain he will become a good defender at the end of his career playing elsewhere.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Agree much applause for him today but realize this player earns almost double vs the highest player on Atalanta roster. Needs to be CONSISTENTLY good like today and would love to see him take over for Bonucci! Hasn't played over 1K minutes for what. 4-5 years? Max start him rest of year. Possibly one of those Italia CBs that blossoms to full potential late?

Aug 2, 2005
Agree much applause for him today but realize this player earns almost double vs the highest player on Atalanta roster. Needs to be CONSISTENTLY good like today and would love to see him take over for Bonucci! Hasn't played over 1K minutes for what. 4-5 years? Max start him rest of year. Possibly one of those Italia CBs that blossoms to full potential late?
Great bench material

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)