Daniele Rugani (32 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Bro just let it go. He is a jabroni level player.
He can make a mistake at any point in the match.
You mean to tell us that our most payed player had a match not far or even worse than rugano level in our most important match of the season? It's like the guy isn't worth even half of what we pay him.
I'm not saying that this case with Rugani is identical, but Barzagli was a useless jabroni right up until he suddenly became the greatest CB in the world. Check the first 10 pages of his thread, one person says 'at least he's better than Grygera' and somebody else says he's not fit to clean Zebina's boots.

Like I said this case isn't the same and anyway for every Barzagli there are 5 Ogbonnas or whatever. But still, Rugani at Empoli was excellent, there's something in there to be chiseled out.

Jun 16, 2020
I'm not saying that this case with Rugani is identical, but Barzagli was a useless jabroni right up until he suddenly became the greatest CB in the world. Check the first 10 pages of his thread, one person says 'at least he's better than Grygera' and somebody else says he's not fit to clean Zebina's boots.

Like I said this case isn't the same and anyway for every Barzagli there are 5 Ogbonnas or whatever. But still, Rugani at Empoli was excellent, there's something in there to be chiseled out.
Rugani is good in the role he currently has as 5th choice, he should lower his salary tho. I think that he had a good season, we remember the mistake against Villarreal but overal he didn’t had many mistakes I recall.

When his contract expire he should accept a pay cut like Perin and De Sciglio did.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He had a brief period of time sometime in the past season where he actually looked like a Juve level player - until he fucked it all up in CL.

It's really annoying to see a player like that make a career at Juve. Can only hope he's back to being decent on Serie A games. Don't ever play him in big matches again.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
‼️ "#Juve asked #Rugani to accept the transfer. #Galatasaray are offering cash for the sale (that is what #Juve would want), while waiting for #Empoli, #Sampdoria and #Verona. The player would give an answer by tomorrow."

[Alfredo Pedullà via @AroundJuventus]

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Situation #Rugani : #Juventus would prefer to sell to #Galatasaray because they are the only to fully cover the salary ( € 3M). #Sampdoria only 50%, while #Verona (40 %) #Empoli (30 %) with all the rest of the salary paid by #Juve . Work in progress to find a solution [Nicolo Schira]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)