Daniele Rugani (58 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
The bit when they get to Magnusson always cracks me up.
:D

I checked where are they now.
Magnusson is a starter for CSKA which is not bad.
Schiavone is playing for different clubs in Serie B/C
Padovan aka forever-a-loan actually managed to break free from Juve human-loan trafficking scheme only last year. Serie C level player.
Gabriel, alongside Rugani was most talented it seems, went from Juve to Leganes and then Benfica paid 8m for him in 2018. Was a starter for them last 2 seasons.
Untersee had frequent injuries and failed to get a starting spot in last years, now without a club.
Pol Garcia plays in Belgium.
Boakye has a new club every season, was even in China. Had 4 transfers >2m tho. Now in Crvena Zvezda.
Awesome Boy is another one without his place, being on a loan whole life. Now surprisingly in Leeds, being owned by them. Transfermarkt doesn't even have his data for the previous season though.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
:D

I checked where are they now.
Magnusson is a starter for CSKA which is not bad.
Schiavone is playing for different clubs in Serie B/C
Padovan aka forever-a-loan actually managed to break free from Juve human-loan trafficking scheme only last year. Serie C level player.
Gabriel, alongside Rugani was most talented it seems, went from Juve to Leganes and then Benfica paid 8m for him in 2018. Was a starter for them last 2 seasons.
Untersee had frequent injuries and failed to get a starting spot in last years, now without a club.
Pol Garcia plays in Belgium.
Boakye has a new club every season, was even in China. Had 4 transfers >2m tho. Now in Crvena Zvezda.
Awesome Boy is another one without his place, being on a loan whole life. Now surprisingly in Leeds, being owned by them. Transfermarkt doesn't even have his data for the previous season though.
I have a challenge. There was this center back Juve had a couple years (not within the last two years, but longer) ago, that had a little hype around him. I forgot his name, but he was Italian and had blondish hair.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Thanks for everything when it's a one-year dry loan with no option to buy ? lol
Thus, closes a story, that between Daniele and the Lady, was made up of victories, growth, and mutual satisfaction.
As such, a long journey has come to an end: Rugani first turned out for Juventus in 2012/2013, when he played for the Primavera side. Now, he walks away with a glistening trophy cabinet and countless memories.
And when a good story comes to an end, we can only thank Daniele for the memories and his contribution.
They probably had prepared a write-up for a sale and then edited it.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for everything when it's a one-year dry loan with no option to buy ? lol
Can we keep loaning him out every year? lol Thought the guy had talent but showed no toughness (is grinta the word here?) in him and never materialized into Juve quality.

I'm thinking he's still a happy fella.
1602418337766.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)