Daniele Rugani (66 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
UEFA is bullshit, how can they allow to play matches in this conditions and the same goes for FIGC. Letting players play on Sunday was a stupid decision, but ofc it was a gov. who should ban all the events in the first place.
I dont understand how can u lock all the ppl in the city, but let the football players travel for matches in the same time.
Its also easy to predict that even if u play behind closed doors some fans will gather together to watch the match. If u dont want them to gather then just cancel the event its the only way. We saw what Sevilla and PSG fans were doing - they still came near the stadium, the same goes for Juve fans who "greeted" Conte. Maybe it wasnt such a big crowd, but still its something they wanted to avoid by closing the stadium - it didnt work. The only way to stop virus spreading is cancelling the events, playing behind the closed doors is just a bullshit created by those who cant accept the situation.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
All football should be suspended and then cancel euro 2020 if needed to finish all the seasons off but that's if this virus situation is soon brought under control. We all love our sport but it becomes unimportant when it comes to the health and wellbeing of the human race! UEFA should now step up and lead the way by suspending the champions league and europa league theres no point carrying on anymore

Jul 13, 2010
All football should be suspended and then cancel euro 2020 if needed to finish all the seasons off but that's if this virus situation is soon brought under control. We all love our sport but it becomes unimportant when it comes to the health and wellbeing of the human race! UEFA should now step up and lead the way by suspending the champions league and europa league theres no point carrying on anymore
I agree. We should finish what we started first so euros should be off

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We’re gonna get kicked out.

Report: UEFA asked Roma and Inter to pull out of EL
by Football Italia12 minutes ago
Inter and Roma have, according to Il Messaggero, rejected a suggestion from UEFA to withdraw the Italians from the Europa League.
UEFA has allegedly asked Roma and Inter to pull out of the Europa League for the competition to continue as normal, according to the Roma based newspaper.

The newspaper writes that the UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin hopes to continue their competitions and help Euro 2020 to go as planned this summer, by asking the Italian teams to give up their spot in the last 16 of the Europa League.
The Spanish government decided to stop the traffic between Spain and Italy, leading to problems for both Roma and Inter, respectively scheduled to play Sevilla and Getafe in the round of 16 in the tournament.
Juventus are in quarantine after defender Daniele Rugani tested positive for COVID-19, known as the Coronavirus, and the return leg against Olympique Lyonnais in the Champions League is at risk.
Il Messaggero writes that UEFA has asked both Inter and Roma to exclude themselves from the competition but reports that the request was rejected immediately.
The newspaper writes that they were later reassured by UEFA that they would not be excluded from the Europa League, given that the host country must take the blame as the Giallorossi were ready to travel to Seville.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
We’re gonna get kicked out.

Report: UEFA asked Roma and Inter to pull out of EL
by Football Italia12 minutes ago
Inter and Roma have, according to Il Messaggero, rejected a suggestion from UEFA to withdraw the Italians from the Europa League.
UEFA has allegedly asked Roma and Inter to pull out of the Europa League for the competition to continue as normal, according to the Roma based newspaper.

The newspaper writes that the UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin hopes to continue their competitions and help Euro 2020 to go as planned this summer, by asking the Italian teams to give up their spot in the last 16 of the Europa League.
The Spanish government decided to stop the traffic between Spain and Italy, leading to problems for both Roma and Inter, respectively scheduled to play Sevilla and Getafe in the round of 16 in the tournament.
Juventus are in quarantine after defender Daniele Rugani tested positive for COVID-19, known as the Coronavirus, and the return leg against Olympique Lyonnais in the Champions League is at risk.
Il Messaggero writes that UEFA has asked both Inter and Roma to exclude themselves from the competition but reports that the request was rejected immediately.
The newspaper writes that they were later reassured by UEFA that they would not be excluded from the Europa League, given that the host country must take the blame as the Giallorossi were ready to travel to Seville.
If UEFA kicks us out :lol2: shameless

But I'm not sure I trust that source

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If UEFA kicks us out :lol2: shameless

But I'm not sure I trust that source
The winner of this year`s CL will not be the best team but the healthiest one.. Last ones to get the virus wins the CL.. Then again I like you dont believe it will happen as it makes more sense to cancel it or postpone it to after the virus goes away..

- - - Updated - - -

Who's gonna play for us? If Rugani tested positive, it will be a miracle if no other Juve player has the virus.
Unfortunately you make sense..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)