Daniele Rugani (23 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
but very unlucky that we are always forced to rely on this depth. All balances out I guess.
Yea but that's why we have depth so that we dont fuck ourselves more so

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci has played non stop without a rest so an injury to him would be devastating.

A De Ligt and Rugani partnership doesn't exactly inspire me with confidence.
For me bonucci is the biggest clown, he's lucky to have such good defenders playing alongside him to bail him out

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bonucci has played non stop without a rest so an injury to him would be devastating.

A De Ligt and Rugani partnership doesn't exactly inspire me with confidence.
Add to the risk to Bonucci that we have MDL carrying a potential serious injury with his shoulder.

- - - Updated - - -

When's Chellini due back?

I've heard both February and March.
Will be back with training I believe in March. If we are lucky, he will have some kind of match fitness sometime in April as long as there is no relapse or muscle injuries. His calves are notorious for getting injured, LOL the haven't been used in half a year...

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Badass does have a point to be fair. There is no club that can afford to suffer from 3 injured centerbacks and still field someone better than Rugani.
:agree: City had one and had to move fernandinho there cause all there other cb's are shit, we easily have the best cb selection in the world, we just got insane bad luck that the long term injuries are all one position

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Add to the risk to Bonucci that we have MDL carrying a potential serious injury with his shoulder.

- - - Updated - - -

Will be back with training I believe in March. If we are lucky, he will have some kind of match fitness sometime in April as long as there is no relapse or muscle injuries. His calves are notorious for getting injured, LOL the haven't been used in half a year...
I think he will return to full training in the next two weeks and hopefully can be match fit by mid-March if we are finally very lucky and he doesn’t get injured again

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
When you think even john stones who's a starting defender for city is a bigger liability than rugani imo... some of you are seriously spoilt. As a matter of fact the only defender I'd take off them is laporte, easily swap him with bonucci all day long

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I know it's only the Coppa Italia and Udinese, but I just want to be assured after Demiral's injury with this perfect Rugani performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)