Daniele Rugani (71 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
theres gotta be some britbong you can trick into buying an italian defender whose played for juventus. they dont watch serie A anyway
the one who last did it (not exactly a britbong but oh well)...

CiHVbGDW0AArmnG.jpg

0_Bilic_West_Brom_unveiling.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

2nd in Championship, EPL next season :diculo:

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
I think he could´ve been better if he played regulary. We should sell him for 25-30 million to an EPL club. He looks like a 'normal guy' in the team so he is obviously not a problem, but I like him and hope he find a better place where he can play.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Theres is a possibility taht rugani finally shakes off that shy guy personality and becomes a monster?

Maybe he saw demiral and is raring to emulate him to show he is not a pussy totally

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
i mean what can you expect from a clubs 5th choice cb?
the fact that 3 of our excellent cb's get long termers or potential long term injuries is insane if you think about
City got fucked over by Laporte getting injured, VVD gets injured and pool are left with clowns
in terms of personel we have by far the best selection of CB's in the world, 4 starters out any team in the world is fucked.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
From 5th place to 3rd in the hierarchy, still a little effort and he will be our starter in CL. :allegri:
Correction: With minimal effort he has moved up 2 slots in the ranking and in little time and a little more "faith" (which club says it has in him) and he will be a starter. :baus:

Quite the career ladder he is climbing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)