Daniele Rugani (36 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
it is. maybe emre can won't leave after all.

btw i wouldn't mind gozzi in the first squad. i only saw him a couple of times, but he was always solid for his age. maybe @JuveJay checked him recently.
Saw him score the winner against Atletico the other night, but haven't seen much Primavera this year.

He's pretty much the best defender in the group, but what that means for top level football I don't know.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus to sell Rugani, keep Demiral
By Football Italia staff

Juventus could be ready to sell Daniele Rugani in January, according to reports, in order to keep Merih Demiral.
Tuttosport claim that due to the club failing to offload players last summer, they want to make amends in the January transfer window.
Mario Mandzukic and Emre Can have long been on the chopping block, with the former having not even kicked a ball for the Bianconeri this season.
Both were left off the club’s Champions League squad list, and most likely will head out the exit door.
Rugani has been mentioned as another departure by the Turin daily. The Italian has constantly struggled for playing time since arriving from Empoli four years ago, and in fact has only started one game for the club this season.
Juve signed Turkish defender Merih Demiral last summer from Sassuolo, and the club would seemingly rather keep Demiral at the expense of Rugani.
Tuttosport claims that Borussia Dortmund are interested in the 25-year-old defender.
Mattia Perin is another that will leave the club, with his move to Benfica last season cancelled due to a failed medical, but the Portuguese club aren’t giving up on resuscitating the deal.

------------

Can be gone as soon. Great news if it happens in January.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)