Daniele Rugani (32 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2013
Whats with your obbsession with female football players? I know your own home female club is like the Real Madrid of their field, but it seems like half your mocking posts involves women footie, weird lol.
I think that rugani and bernardeshi don't have the level to play with men too fast too much physical too technical and that women's football despite the media propaganda that we have suffered is more suited to their level.
It's for their good that I say that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think that rugani and bernardeshi don't have the level to play with men too fast too much physical too technical and that women's football despite the media propaganda that we have suffered is more suited to their level.
It's for their good that I say that.

I hope you realize how incredibly stupid you sound if you are serious.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Rugani is just a big cuddly teddybear. When he is on the field with Bonbon, the high press is almost impossible because in an emergency you can just punt it towards the CF, and you still have possesion.

He should never play again. I dont care how bad Demiral is with the ball at he’s feet, nothing is worse than seeing this guy getting boss’ed around all game long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)