Daniele Rugani (26 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Not so much plusvalenza.
bigger potential plusvalenza than with the sale of any other juve player basically, bar dybala. his book value is around 1m, so accepting an alleged 40m arsenal offer would mean 39m of pure shiny tasty nasty profit. no idea why we're still sticking with him with this transfer strategy in mind.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
bigger potential plusvalenza than with the sale of any other juve player basically, bar dybala. his book value is around 1m, so accepting an alleged 40m arsenal offer would mean 39m of pure shiny tasty nasty profit. no idea why we're still sticking with him with this transfer strategy in mind.
If we sell him and Demiral and bring Dani ALvez for free then I approve of this.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
seriously how is dybala, kean and cancelo being sold but not this knobjockey?

he represents mad plusvalenza

is irrelevant as 5th choice CB

is italian juve trained CB, someone could be duped into buying him

he sucks

why is he still here?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
seriously how is dybala, kean and cancelo being sold but not this knobjockey?

he represents mad plusvalenza

is irrelevant as 5th choice CB

is italian juve trained CB, someone could be duped into buying him

he sucks

why is he still here?
i have no idea. maybe because he's one of the cheapest players we have in the first squad, and any half-decent replacement would cost much more. and the management probably thinks that 5 cb is needed for a long season. i tend to agree, even though emre can as a cb is a viable alternative, especially against lesser serie a sides.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
i have no idea. maybe because he's one of the cheapest players we have in the first squad, and any half-decent replacement would cost much more. and the management probably thinks that 5 cb is needed for a long season. i tend to agree, even though emre can as a cb is a viable alternative, especially against lesser serie a sides.
Him being cheap means he'd be like 100% plusvalenza. Who says no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)