Daniele Rugani (20 Viewers)

Ojimo

Apr 6, 2019
Man this guy makes me very nervous. Why did we let Benatia go again?
We let Benatia go to make way for a racist/milanflop/brainfart defender.

It feels weird to be hating on Bon now. I have always been a fan of him even after he came back from Milan. We all know how being unappreciated at your job can make you choose wrong decisions.

But, ever since he tried to be ‘mentor-like philosophical’ about the 50-50 remark, I really want to see him leave now and go to a redneck club like Napoli or Inter.

Young

Jul 20, 2018

It feels weird to be hating on Bon now. I have always been a fan of him even after he came back from Milan. We all know how being unappreciated at your job can make you choose wrong decisions.

But, ever since he tried to be ‘mentor-like philosophical’ about the 50-50 remark, I really want to see him leave now and go to a redneck club like Napoli or Inter.
I know what he said was dumb, but do you honestly think the guy is a racist?

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

Bonucci is dumb and he sucks but he's not a racist. Come on.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
“It’s a very important match for me and for the club, but I hope it is a starting point and not the culmination. I intend to prove that I deserve to play in these games.”

May 23, 2013
Ill never understand wtf happened to this Rugani.

Had no doubt in my mind he'd be one of the best center backs on the planet by now. But to still be an average defender under Allegri of all coaches, quite disappointing to say the least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 14)