Daniele Rugani (101 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
He needs to be playing regularly with us (at least 30 games per seasons) to get in the groove. True enough, he is bound to make a mistake or two at such high level, but this is necessary for growth.

My hearts goes out to young defenders in Serie A because there is often a misconception here that defenders under the age of 26 are bound ‘too inexperienced’ and they have to wait till they hit 30 to be considered reliable.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He needs to play more than bonucci. His renewal is a clear signal that he is here to stay. We are losing time using bonucci so often

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Its a problem when opponent presses him bc he often gets himself in tight spots. He is too slow with ball at his feet and cant open up space. Look at Chiellini for instance, he can break through or play some decent ball. The best Rugani can do is play it back to Woj and invite more pressure to our backline.

- - - Updated - - -

Still better than Bonucci
Really? Because the way I see it, Rugani is few levels bellow. Nowhere near the same quality.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He's got a big frame but never uses it. The chance that Piatek set up in the second half from an aimless long ball could have been easily dealt with by him putting his body into Piatek and forcing him wide.

To be honest, it should have been dealt with by one of Bonucci or Rugani (I think Bonucci if I remember correctly) attacking the ball when it was in the air in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)