Daniele Rugani (98 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Really, really, really want him to make it. With all my heart. He is among a very scarce group of people at the club I have some affection to. I used to have to almost the entire squad. But these days it is Chiellini, Barzagli, and Rugani, and to some extent Mario, Dybala, Sandro and.. dunno, can't think of any really. Perhaps Cuadrado. But compared to past generations I see tools and soldiers rather than the likes that have been here until recently. Struck me lately that I really don't care much for this squad.

Sep 13, 2015
He's got composure and technique on the ball, but he's too soft. Often fails to read and anticipate the game well.

He genuinely seems like a great and professional lad, but I'm afraid he doesn't have enough quality to play for a top side.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Everyone calm down, you uglies

Let me, your lord and most handsome member, tell you why Rugani is still going to be a hit for us.

Rugani only 24.

Italian.

Italian start performing when they reach late 20s

Rugani will then go to give us 10 plus years of world class Italian defending

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Let me, your lord and most handsome member, tell you why Rugani is still going to be a hit for us.

Rugani only 24.

Italian.

Wonderful story

5 yr loan w/ option to buy back

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011

Rugani only 24.

Italian.

He can come back when he is in his late 20s than, bc right now he is serie b quality. Who the fuck waits 10years for a player to become starter material?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Poor game from him today, but he has left badly exposed for their second goal by the midfield. In his defence he did make an excellent block in the first half when the defence was opened up.

I do think it is slightly harsh judging him on the rare appearances that he makes and in a different system. It can't be easy not playing for so long then thrown in, but Barzagli and Caceres seem to manage it. He has done very little to earn a place and doesn't deserve a run of games based on his form, so there is no other way to judge him. Today he looked lost at times when he usually reads situations well.

I would trust Caceres to step in ahead of him based on recent form.

Legro was actually good for us
True, in his second spell he was decent especially in comparison to the rest of our defence at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

We should get Romanogli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Still not convinced with him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Poor game from him today, but he has left badly exposed for their second goal by the midfield. In his defence he did make an excellent block in the first half when the defence was opened up.

I do think it is slightly harsh judging him on the rare appearances that he makes and in a different system. It can't be easy not playing for so long then thrown in, but Barzagli and Caceres seem to manage it. He has done very little to earn a place and doesn't deserve a run of games based on his form, so there is no other way to judge him. Today he looked lost at times when he usually reads situations well.

I would trust Caceres to step in ahead of him based on recent form.

True, in his second spell he was decent especially in comparison to the rest of our defence at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Still not convinced with him.
Yeh, leggro 2nd spell was decent in that time.

His first one was trash. I remember he arrived at juve on the first day in a motorcycle, renegade style.

It all went wrong from there.

In his 2nd spell he was like saint leggro and was more focused

Apr 17, 2013
Rugani 15 years at Juve not a hint of evolution in his game he fascinates me he always looks panicked as he approaches 42 years, we're going to bite our balls off not having sold him to chelsea

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Next mercato I expect that we finally make a decision on him - if he is good enough for Juve or not. Dont really think Paratici rates him that highly.
Even though he doesnt play he should still be worth around 30m and this are basically money which can give u Manolas, now compare the two players.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
I'd say keep him for another season. He is playing like shit sometimes, especially when not paired up with Chiellini, but it's not impossible for him to improve, and seeing the current situation of CBs I think he won't be a hard-seller, this or the next summer either.

His wages are ~2m if I'm not wrong? He's not expensive, but could get better and maybe a solid CB, and imho he can be easily sold the next summer for the same money that we would get for him now. Consider more experience, few more Serie a and CL matches (this and the next year) and I think his performance and/or price tag can just go up..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)